Y&R Promo: Week of April 9, 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These shows are so boring.

Women “kill” man in self defense, have to bury his body even though they’re all very wealthy and would serve not a second of jail time, man returns from “dead”. Nothing ever matters. Just cancel them all.

• Members

When you produce more than 250 episodes a year - you need content to fill those hours. Just think every year soaps produce the equivalent of 10 seasons of GA (24 episodes) or almost 14 seasons of TIU/Empire. And in this case, all four MAJOR characters have been onscreen for 20+ years, so there's going to be a lot of illogical things that happen.  

• Members

Let's be real. Some of you won't care about the show unless you are writing it lol

I'll see how this all plays out. I'm a tad bit disappointed. But the tone in this thread is off-putting. Everyone wants to see the show fail for some reason, and can't wait for the moment to say "I told you so." Blah, just as bad as what we've seen onscreen.

• Members

who's everybody? alot of us come here and give praise and constructive criticism. I'm not one of those who after two episodes wants everyone fired. I really fig the show and so do many others, so I honestly don;t know where the 'everyone' came from. JMPO.

• Members

THIS.

In references to the writing...

And to be fair, quite a few of us could write better than what this promo is doing.  Opinions...whether it be constructive criticism, hate-watching, and/or baiting/trolling...is the nature of the beast. So to keep it real...Yep...there probably are a lot 'I told you so's waiting to happen. And most of the people who are waiting have constructively explained why some time ago and will continue to do so as needed. 

It is what it is. Live and let live. 

Archived