Days: April 2018 Discussion Thread

I always knew they were going to throw Paul under the bus. It's a shame HoRita was the only interesting thing Days had going. I hope Ron makes Shady Sonny bear likable again. Even if Ron makes Sonny likable. I don't think Wilson will be able to recapture the magic again. Poor Will will be stuck with a boring Sonny. For that he should've stayed dead. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Considering how much of it revolves around talk about how ugly and fat he is, no wonder.

Ron would ruin either couple - it's what he does best. If I were a Paul/Will fan I'd be glad he won't write them any longer.

• Members

Ha!  I believe it was right before or a little after Chandler returned.....Freddie posted a pic on Instagram about him working out and eating healthier because of his weight issue.....I immediately thought he must have read the fat comments online about him. He later appeared on screen and looked thinner but lately his looked overweight again. I wonder if he is back at eating junk food.....LOL.  He has to expect it considering he is working in the business.....I remember thinking he was very good looking but now he just seems average...don't find him as good looking as before.

There's not a writer who has written a gay couple correctly. You'd think with Ron being gay that he'd be able to write a great story but he fails miserably.

• Members

That interview is so over the top ridiculous I have no words.

Those three act like they’re acting out the greatest script ever written, and it’s not even decent stuff. Freddie in particular talks about how profound it all is. Too bad he grins and bloats thru every scene.

• Members

Why is anyone surprised Sonny and Will reunited? Why act betrayed? Of course the show was going to do that. Ron always pays off those couples. Whether or not he then later reverses and begins to deconstruct it after which he often does - as it seems he's already begun doing with Chad and Abby by enmeshing them in DID crap and 'romance' with Tyler Christopher and Abby's alter - remains to be seen. Paul might still be in the running. Either way, RC's impulses are usually telegraphed.

• Members

lol. Personally, I'm OK with that. Eventually I'd like to forget Stefan, too.

EDIT: But to seriously answer the question, I have no idea. I don't know if he's even been mentioned or if the writers remember she had a son before Stefan. But personally I'd be just fine forgetting Quinn existed. lol. The actor was alright I guess.

• Members

I was ok with the character just wouldn’t have made him (or Stefan) Vivian’s children. It take away from who her character was and why she was so obsessed with Lawrence and Nicky. 

It was something she said on Thursday’s show that made me feel as if Quinn doesn’t exist. Something along the lines of she didn’t want to lose Stefan after finding out she had a son. 

• Members

I like Stephen. I guess because I've always liked TC.  I just wish they had not written him into some "blurred lines" kind of story. It's 2018, the lines aren't blurred. It's just creepy and sick.  It's just not the best way to start off. If they wanted to make him the next Stepheno at least build up to it. 

• Members

If I had to guess,  I'd say you'll get your wish. As other people have said, he's a lot like the character VI played (Hell, I can't even remember the character's name). If they didn't know what to do with him, why would this be any different?

Archived