Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw some of yesterday's show and they do have it. Seriously, they need to dump Tessa and the actress. The character is hated no matter where you look. I am glad that we are seeing less of Tessa and hope she will gone for good soon.

• Members

Absofuckinglutely.  MiM is a real find, and I think TPTB recognize that.  Now if only they could write for her in a way that makes sense!  

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with that.  Maybe - MAYBE - if PB wasn't in the role but even then, no.

I think he's hot lol

• Members

I don't see anything that works about him! He's got a mashup of facial features, he's kinda short, skinny and has no ass. Nah. 

I'm not really sure what's happening with soap guys anymore, they aren't casting guys that are working for me.  I think Graham and JT were the only recent ones, and with JT it's more because I've seen that nice ass of his. We know soaps don't cast guys with nice asses.

• Members

I missed the whole reunion thing and had looked forward to it.  Was on vacation and completely forgot about it.  Was Leslie and Lori's interaction with Jill that I've read about - was that all there really was? 

I've seen just a few minutes in 2 weeks so had no idea victor had been shot.  I saw some yesterday and it's all so totally flat.  Spoilers and when you know someone is coming or going from the show really has wrecked soaps.  I don't care that Victor was shot or any discussion over a living will or whatever when you know he's going to be alive and well and eating the show whole in no time.  Ditto Bill on B&B....I really didn't care who shot him and have seen about 5 to 10 minutes of both in 2 weeks.  B&B maybe longer because I didn't see even when Bill was shot....don't know how long it's been.  Had it on, but on mute today....I saw Thorne on B&B and had no idea he was still on the show...from what I see at least, Y&R is better than B&B

Archived