Y&R April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Catching up on last couple of days:

- Enjoyed the brief snippet between Christine/Phyllis. I also never thought of it, but YES LILY/CANE ARE DEFINITELY THE NEW PAUL/CHRISTINE. Both are INSUFFERABLE AND HOLIER THAN THOU. Sorry for the caps lol

- The JT/Traci and JT/Brittany scenes were so well done, and slightly touching. Especially the former. I really enjoyed those scenes. Felt very genuine. Thad Luckinbell is doing an INCREDIBLE job.

- LOVED Mariah sticking up for Hilary. 

- See, Jack not being an Abbott I can buy (thus far), as opposed to the silly Katherine/Jill one (although I did enjoy the story-telling/acting in that one too).

- Enjoyed Victoria/Sharon. Nice to see other characters with real history interacting. I feel sorry for Victoria.

- I have enjoyed Mac's return. The actress did well enough with what was given 

• Members

No way I can buy Jack not being an Abbott.  None.  I'm only watching to see the twist, because there's no way this story stands. 

Hevon 

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if there's anyway they can convince TL to stay.  

• Members

I only watch once every two weeks when I visit home - but I haven't read Tessa's name in recent recaps. Is she still on? Or did MY finally clean the last of the wretched SSM creations? Reed/Twins don't count because they are real on-screen legacy characters.

• Members

Traci will end up being the non-Abbott - she'll be Philip's daughter. Jack, Ashley (with that 30 yr delay) and Billy will all test as John's. BTW - Wasn't there a DNA test with Jack, Nick, Billy and basically every man in GC during the Faith! storyline?  

• Members

Now that I can talk about it...

It seems like there is enough wiggle room to have a twist in the Jack story and he be revealed to be John's son (and hopefully Ashley a true Abbott) after all.

I was shocked to see Mariah stand up for Hilary. Nice to see her finally give Hil some respect. If only Hillary had heard her. 

Hate me all you want...but I'm so here for Hevon. But the story is going where I wanted it. Now let's see those feeling grow back with a newfound respect between them. 

I want more Mac. I have loved seeing more presence add a new wrinkle to everything. And KK has improved over time IMHO. 

And I forgot to mention...nice to see some old Phyllis/Christine tension. 

Archived