Y&R April Spoilers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if a group of bank robbers rob a bank, why single out one bank robber as "worse"? Do you get what I'm saying? The story they're trying to tell is inherently flawed and scotch-taped together. It's a disservice to viewers and abuse survivors to half-ass such an important story. Show us the abuse and its effect on the characters, don't tell us - after you showed us something that only kinda-sorta resembles what you told us. They want to make JT abusive? Go ahead. Do it. But the half-hearted way they've gone about it is pathetic and upsetting. 

• Members

I'm just glad they didn't go full-on cliche with us and have JT rape Victoria (or someone else).  Whenever a soap is ready to ditch a male character in a way that doesn't make us miss him, they have him turn rapist.

• Members

Yes she was rightfully demoted by her father no less which I agree she deserved and needs to learn. Although I do have to say they have had them all act childish in that s/l which Ashley did initiate but Victoria went and got dirtier with Jack cause he wanted to get his sister back with him (I get why cause he knows she has a habit of getting too involved with Victor which she ends up emotionally sick over)..... Which is weird to see coming from all these women to see them bicker this way when in the past it would have been done differently.  

• Members

Thats a poor analogy. The group of bank robbers committed the same crime, under the same conditions, against the same victim together. This isn't the case with Vikki and JT. But I understand that you feel the story is inadequate. I can roll with that. But what I can't roll with is you wanting a perfect victim. One who hasn't done wrong herself. And only then, would JT be an abuser. 

Jack and Ashley are starting to feel as incestuous as Devon and Lily. They are starting to feel like jealous ex lovers. I'll leave it at that. 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from next week and beyond (reworded) from soaps.com: 

Hilary is going to rethink the agreement that she has with Devon. Arturo is going to charm Abby. Jack is going to settle back in at Jabot. Reed is going to confront Victoria regarding Reed and blame her for him leaving. Nick and Victor are going to call a truce with each other. Victoria is going to have an unexpected visitor. (I believe it will be MacKenzie).

Hilary is going to have her heart broken. Arturo is going to have a talk with Victor. Abby is going to discover that Kyle has the charred memory card and become more suspicious of him. Hilary is going to tell Devon he is going to be a father. Victoria is going to make an appointment with her therapist and consider coming clean about JT.

• Members

Okay, in the interest of remaining calm, I have to decided to choose to take this as a rumor because it better not f*cking be true.  This character has been stripped of storyline, child, marriage and screentime...they better not strip her of her identity to add insult to injury.

I will honestly give up on this show, which is a promise I will keep.

Archived