Y&R April Spoilers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so, like, are the writers trying to go for a lying/conniving Victor Jr. Victoria endgame with this abuse storyline? Because she is clearly lying/misrepresenting situations to make JT look worse...what the heck is going on, here??

• Members

next time, you should just scoot by my post. Being bitchy on a forum isn't cute, especially considering how old you probably are. Just saying. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

My guess: just as Hilary and Devon are celebrating the news of her pregnancy, her doctor informs her she has cancer (or something).  So, she has to make the choice: either carry the baby to full term and possibly die...or go ahead and abort the child in order to live, and possibility never conceive again.

Again, though, it's just my guess.

Alternate guess: Hilary and Devon learn there's a chance their baby will be born with some health issue -- again, leading to the debate over whether Hilary should keep the baby.

• Members

you barely come on here and call someone bitchy. here's another one who acts like a child and doesn't know how to behave and comment rationally. well, I'll let you hang on with your garbage posts, while I move on and talk to adults. Toodles.

just foolishness from some person.

• Members

Victoria is misrepresenting  what JT has been doing to her????? It's clearly abuse, I see it, along with many of my friends and family who watch saw it from a mile away.

Not to mention Amelia did a PSA about it at the end of 1 of the episodes. Whether you like it or not he did abuse her. 

THIS is just uncalled for.

• Members

ok.

ETA: this is cute, because JT telling Vic to chill out because she's acting crazy = verbal abuse, but Vic literally eviscerating Lily in front of all her co-workers is just girl talk? LOL Get a grip, people. All this stuff isn't happening in a vacuum, and those of us that have been WATCHING THE SHOW have seen how Vic has been acting... she's been a freaking nightmare... but that's OK because she's a girl. 

give me a break. 

Please register in order to view this content

(and this is coming from someone that HATES Lily and was living for that scene, negl )

also: I DON'T EVEN LIKE JT, so let's get that straight. I actually dislike all parties involved, so my perspective is about as objective as you can get. LOL

• Members

Really so him choking her is not abuse???? Please do not insult people when they clearly know the s/l is all abuse.

Please I am offended that you can downplay something so serious....You should be careful cause people who post here or others who may watch in here,  may have been a victim of abuse which I can see a post as yours making them wonder how you can ignore she was abused...

Maybe to you she has been a nightmare but I find many people who have been on nightmare other than her on the show.

In regards to Lily, she and Ashley were the ones who embarrassed her publically and would have been fired had the boss seen them in action. They belittled her in front of employees. Also Ashley planned to go after Victoria before she even took the job...She had a secret meeting with Lily to get her to join forces with her instead of Victoria. She asked Lily for all her help before she took the position and Lily agreed. Ashley made Abby aware of this as well. 

Victoria is no saint but what Ashley and Lily did 1st at the employee appreciation meeting would never have flown with any boss watching them speak to a COO in front of the employee's that way.

Had they had any issue's they needed to speak to Victoria who was COO at the time privately not in front of other employees which was highly unprofessional. 

You do not have a right to insult anybody. I have been watching the show from the start... You have no right to say  your opinion is more valid than others.  You have attacked posters here because they don't share your opinion or you felt you can just decide to insult them. 

You clearly lack respect for other posters and their viewpoints, but you do not have a right to call people names or attack...Including your consistent sarcasm, roll eyes for people who have done nothing to you and  also your constant negativity. 

ETA- I have ignored your posts until I see something horrendous as you saying this s/l she was not abused.

I will put you on ignore....You having nothing positive to share not to mention the blatant disrespect and rudeness, name calling for other posters who did nothing but share their opinion which I do not want to have to see ....Sayonara. 

Archived