Y&R April Spoilers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was having similar thoughts, which would just be too much to bear from this show at this point. I know they donā€™t care about Traci, but the audience does. ItĀ would be unnecessarily cruel to a character who has endured so much and been so good. I just have memories of Gabrielle on OLTL being gruesomely killed off right after losing her son.

• Members

if Kyle hates Jack because of his mom's death, why isn't he going after Nicki - her murderer??? Missed opportunity @ a "seduce and destroy"Ā Ā SL especially w/ the Arturo mess.

Ā 

Ā 

this, especially. I mean unless they're bringing the character/actress back full-time, with storylines to follow it's like... why?!!!!?Ā 

• Members

Right. If they were truly invested inĀ Traci, that would be slightly different.Ā 

Ā 

To be honest, Iā€™m not that bothered by a Jack paternity switch, even though itā€™s an eyeroll-worthy, overusedĀ plot device. His conception happened way before his arrival on the show, Dinaā€™s affairs are very much part of her character,Ā and JackĀ needs a big time reset. Not the way I would have done it, but Iā€™m willing to play along. If it were, say, Noah, it would just be anotherĀ way to throw Sharon under the bus, and that character has been successfully rehabbed.

• Members

Jack and Billy were DNA tested for the three way who's the daddy for Faith. It would've been discovered then that Jack and Billy have no DNA in common.

Ā 

Also going way back to Jill's 1984 pregnancy, was there aĀ  test to find out if it was John or Jack's child? I would think a test then would've showed if John was Jack's father.Ā 

Ā 

• Members

Lawd. These sound horrid. Except for Nikki and Jill (though I'm kinda not really here to see them catfighting, personally, and it should be Jill/Nina, but it could at least be fun so we'll see). I'm not here for Nick sniffing around both Sharon and Phyllis again. Pick a chick and stick with it.

Ā 

Who words these spoilers, lol, they really trash them up

Ā 

I agree Jack and Ashley will both ultimately be Abbotts. At least Ashley will likely will be, IMO.

Ā 

Hmm. Good thought. I'm not currently watching but it sounds like they want Kyle to be the Adam to Jack's Victor. Sigh.

• Members

Victor will wake up after JT starts leaving his room. because Victor had cameras put in his room, which caught JT trying to kill him. Victoria will then walk in and stop him, while Victor sits up in his bed like Frankenstein and explains why he actually woke up but continued to put them through hell. of course they'll be mad and talk stuff, but Nikki will forgive him because she's a damn fool, and Nick's dumb tail will also come around.Ā 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from soaps.com for April including spoilers regarding Hilary and Devon.

Ā 

Next week Hilary is going to want to get back together with Devon. She is also going to faint in front of Devon and Simone. And a spoiler for later on mentions that Hilary's world is going to be "rocked".Ā  There is also a spoiler about Kyle taking a risk, (though I'm not sure if that is related to Hilary or not.)

Ā 

Neil will be also be back starting next week on Tuesday April 17th, and he also will be challenging Devon next week.

Ā 

And I'm back to my Hilary is already pregnant theory, lol. It's also possible that she might fake a pregnancy. I do wonder what the spoiler about her world being "rocked" is about.Ā 

Archived