Y&R April Spoilers

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. The Abbott and Kyle stuff sounds like DESTRUCTION to the Abbott family. 

So, Mack and Victoria will be forced to "Save" their abuser?

Nick/Phyllis: No.

A new mysterious, handsome man in town for Abby? Didn't she ALREADY run into Arturo and they exchanged a look? Don't tell me there's a second one?

Victor will have the final say. Who's surprised?

Please register in order to view this content

The only stuff that sounds potentially good as Jill vs Nikki, and Nick and Sharon being unsure what to do.

• Members

Jill and Nikki feud.  I wish they would bring back Greg Foster and rekindle his past relationship with Nikki. Jill would go ape crap.

Abby and the stranger. I wish it would be Brooks Prentiss introduced to the canvas. 

How many freaking Paternity switches can this show go through ? They do one every other month. Who can tell who's related anymore. It's a lazy cheap way of writing for a quick shocker that amounts to nothing. At some point Tracy and Billy will not be John's. 

• Members

"gobsmacked" obviously Mal is writing the spoilers.

Ever since he's been in charge, there have been very few new characters. He got rid of Juliet, Ravi, Jordan, Graham.

I think part of this is budget but also a belief that the long running characters are the face of the show and what viewers want to see.

Hence, all of these stories are created that keep them front and center,even though they mightn't best serve the characters or long term story.

Still don't think Jack is not an Abbott. There will be some twist, surely...

• Members

I think I've been watching reruns of THE DOCTORS for too long, because the minute I read the spoiler about Abby and the "mysterious handsome man," I thought, "Oh no, she has a brain tumor!".

The more I think about Jack's sudden, out-of-nowhere identity crisis, the more I'm worried that Mal Young WILL "go there" and make Victor and Jack related.  If they won't end up being father and son (which sounds ludicrous, but I guess anything's possible nowadays on Y&R), then they'll end up being half-brothers.

• Members

from what I Gathered Paul took most of Jack's DNA. something will get mixed up and down the road Jack will in fact be an Abbott...but I think Ashley will turn out to be an Abbott as well. There's only ever been Dina's word and no DNA tests to prove Ashley's parentage. I like all the spoilers...Nick/Phyllis is very boring. 

• Members

I wouldn't waste Greg Foster on that washed-up hag for anything.  If Greg Foster were back (and for the record, I wish he were), then I'd want him maybe in a triangle with a newly-divorced Lauren and Traci.

From your mouth, Roman, to God's ears.

• Members

where are they going w/ this SL, exactly? Is this a long-term story where redemption is planned down the road, or is it a quickie character assassination drive-by? Is Thad expected to stay on the show long-term or until they're done with him and this nonsense? Hmm.

Archived