Sign in to follow this  
Faulkner

2018 Daytime Emmy Nominations

5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Thanks @Faulkner   I already knew what Chandler had submitted from his interview with SOC. Although he didn't mentioned submitting the scenes where Will sees Paul shirtless/towel only...LOL. I thought those were good scenes as well. His reaction to seeing him shirtless is priceless and I think he does his best work with Deidre Hall.

His tape is really strong. Long, but that scene with Ben and Sami is probably the most impactful scene I’ve seen on daytime in a while.

I think any of the Y&R women could take it except EH for Supporting, with Camryn maybe in the lead slightly. Mishael really had a dynamite reel, though.

2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

His tape is really strong. Long, but that scene with Ben and Sami is probably the most impactful scene I’ve seen on daytime in a while.

He might just win for a fourth time? I like his reel as well.

BTW....any news on where the telecast will be broadcast online? What is the date of the Emmys?

Lead actress reels.

13 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

He might just win for a fourth time? I like his reel as well.

BTW....any news on where the telecast will be broadcast online? What is the date of the Emmys?

Sunday, April 29 is the date. Not sure where they will stream.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/presenters-announced-for-daytime-emmys/

The list of presenters for the 45th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards has been announced, and here’s who will be handing out trophies on Sunday night, April 29: B&B’s Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke), Heather Tom (Katie) and Rena Sofer; DAYS’s Deidre Hall (Marlena), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie), Sal Stowers (Lani) and Greg Vaughan (Eric); GH’s Carolyn Hennesy (Diane), Finola Hughes (Anna), Michelle Stafford (Nina), Chris Van Etten (ex-Chet) and Laura Wright (Carly); and Y&R’s Sharon Case (Sharon) and Kristoff St. John (Neil). Also on the stage will be beloved AS THE WORLD TURNS’s Martha Byrne (ex-Lily) and Elizabeth Hubbard (ex-Lucinda). “SOOO excited to be presenting at the @DaytimeEmmys with Elizabeth Hubbard!” tweeted Byrne. “We are flying out together to LA this Thursday. Stay tuned to chat with both of us on our LA adventure!!”

To watch the show, the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has partnered with KNEKT TV and will stream on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on the NATAS website. It will begin with the red carpet pre-show and also feature backstage winner interviews with Hennesy. The show will also stream on KNEKT’s digital television network on Apple TV, Roku, iOS and Android.