Y&R 45th Anniversary Spoilers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given that Leslie and Lorie are coming back, I wonder if this one is actually true. Still extremely over the top and unnecessary as it would be more akin to "Jill is a Fenmore!" and such a story would have to reintroduce Brooks Prentiss, Jill's nephew and niece Chuckie and Jennifer, and perhaps a spawn of long lost Peggy Brooks to make the story work. It would also very possibly go the way of "The Spectras are back!" as seen on B&B this past year. 

• Members

I am excited for Julia, Lorie and Leslie. Don't care about Raul and Brittany tbh. I would rather have someone like Leanne Love make an appearance. I think she would have fit GC Buzz well when it started. I do hope Lorie and Leslie mention what's going on with their other sisters.  I also would have loved Nikki's sister to make an appearance, but oh well. I guess we should be grateful for Julia, Lorie and Leslie. 

• Members

@YRfan23 @DRW50 @DeeeDee

You know, when I first heard about Bill's shooting on B&B, I had secretly hoped Bill would actually die. Then next thing you know DD appears as Brad and along with Colleen they both resurface alive on Y&R for the 45th anniversary along with a revenge/reestablishment plot in mind. I would have bought any ridiculous explanation for how they were alive, even to the fact that we might have saw a LIVE Brad saving Colleen from drowning in the infamous lake. I guess I can still dream.  

• Members

I HATE Bill! and despite Diamont having the time of his life (and Bradley Bell getting an orgasm over his brilliant creation and the fact he's made a sckyscraper "famous") I would totally welcome Brad back with open arms! 

• Members

What about Billy? This mess makes Traci and Billy the only bio "Abbott" children. With Traci basically irrelevant for decades, Jack/Ashley are the Abbott foundation and I don't see a long--term benefit to blowing this up. Thank goodness Billy has children with Victoria or they'd bring up the Victor/Jill affair that happened shortly before she reconciled with John, which resulted in Billy's birth. 

The better option would be that Ashley really is John's daughter - obviously Dina didn't stop sleeping with him since they had Traci. No DNA test was ever done and I can't recall a single 'blood type not compatible' story with Ashley. 

Talk of Jack/Victor being related is an absolute disaster. As has been noted, we all remember the Kay/Jill mess, which somehow got worse with Jill being a Fenmore. 

Archived