B&B Actress Out

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh lol my post randomly posted without me typing anything in but I had heard about Winsor's day drinking fiasco; perhaps if he was on B&B still it wouldn't have happened? Lol or not. 

Either way, Brad is going to neglect the Thorne character like he was been since at least 2003, no matter who plays in the role. 

• Members

I don't get why Sally had to fight two other women for Liam... I would have rather seen her.. gasp.. actually work at getting Spectra back up and running and design clothes.  You know.. the point of this soap opera.

Can we start a fire Bradley Bell hashtag on twitter?

• Members

I didn't even mention it, because CH is actually good. I do think she would have some great chemistry with GT. The bigger issue is that Brad dumped FIVE new characters in one fell swoop - and none of them were ever mentioned on canvas. PD should've been Sally Sr. recast - she's definitely worthy of that. CoCoPuffs, Dumblita and StalkerSaul were unnecessary. 

• Members

Admittedly, I'm not a regular viewer of B&B but when I've tuned in I have found CH to be engaging and keep my interest even when the story seemed lame. I hope she gets another gig. Is she too young to be Sarah on Days? Or maybe a different relative of Maggie's? I'd like to see her kick Abby/Gabi's ass. Haha

• Members

^

This.

Sally was just a placeholder for Hope. Bell was never going fully develop the Spectras, hence why I never got attached to them. 

Sucks b/c Courtney Hope is a good little actress. If rumors are true that Y&R are recasting Summer, she'd be the perfect recast. 

It's damn criminal that this show can't develop families outside of the incestuous Forrestors and Spencers. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived