B&B March 2018 Discussion

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watched today for the first time since last Thursday -  good Lord...Did a detective really say — “I wasn’t aware Quinn had a criminal history” or something like that?!!! What a brilliant bunch of detectives lolllllll

• Members

Is Liam really Bill's shooter or are his visions just a red herring? Brad could've stretched out this mystery till May sweeps unless Brad is planning to use May as the month that Bill seduces and sleeps with Hope to get back at Liam for shooting him, Brooke for abandoning him, and Steffy for rejecting him. 

• Members

We'll most likely get a scene of Steffy wringing her hands about shouting "Liam, how can you have feelings for Hope when she has slept with your father Bill? WHAT ABOUT US?!!?" in a few months as well. 

This show makes me sick. 

• Members

With Widge 'unexpectedly' covering for Quinn, Brooke's big open "heart," will cashing it out for $B. I really don't get why in a span of 18 months: 

1. Brooke went from botched wedding to $B (and into Widge's arms) Nov 2016

2. Botched wedding in Oz to Widge because of Quinn (and into $B's arms) March 2017

3. Marrying $B May 2017

4. Divorcing $B Nov 2017

5. Marrying Widge Feb 2018

6. Quidge resurfaces March 2018.... and it begins again 

With 'senior' characters like Brooke, Widge and $B, there's no need to burn through all this storyline. It also never made sense for Brooke to just cut $B loose like that. Brooke is a fixer - she would've at least tried harder to 'save' $B and her marriage. 

• Members

@ChitHappens I started drifting away in August with 1-2x week viewing, but the sudden Brill divorce did it for me. All those years of getting them together and Brooke just wipes her hands clean of $B - it made no sense and I realized the show was lost to me. The worst part is that $B was the only man to not only accept Brooke, but also constantly built her up - unlike Widge - it's disgusting she'd go back to him. 

Ironically the $B getting shot storyline would've actually kept my interest, but I'll pass. It would take a lot to get me back regularly again. 

Archived