B&B March 2018 Discussion

• Members

Exactly. I swear Brad Bell tells the writers he’s going on a vacation so they should “stretch and tread water for awhile. Use the scripts from the last whodunit shooting we did while you’re at it.”

There’s been no reason to watch this crap every day.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Megan was recurring from 1995 to the end of 2001. She was placed on contract in late 2001 and added to the opening credits, but never had a story other than being Brooke's confidante. For example, she had to change the bedsheets after Brooke did it with Deacon. There were rumours that she was going to be paired up with Thorne, but that never materialized (like so much stuff on this show). Megan was quietly dropped to recurring in early 2004 (around the same Jennifer Finnigan vacated the role of Bridget). In the spring of 2006, Megan was suddenly revealed to have an affair with Massimo Marone. Massimo and Megan plotted to break up Brooke and Nick because Massimo wanted Brooke to reunite with Ridge. Massimo also used Megan to destroy Jackie's business (I think he made her install a virus on Jackie's computer or something like that). Megan had a guilty conscience, confessed everything to Brooke, and then departed for good.

• Members

Does anyone know why we can't even identify (don't care anyway) that Caroline is Caroline?  She HAGATHA.  GIRL IS A WITCH HAGATHA.  Why is she STANDING over BILL's bed BLAMING HIM FOR ANYTHING?   GIRL. ONLY REASON YOU GOT THE BOY IS YOU LIVED THE LIE!  BILL MIGHT HAVE MADE IT UP, BUT YOU LIVED IT.  DIE HAGATHA.  DIE.  I HATE BILL but I HATE CAROLINE MORE.  DIE *ITCH.  Bad Makeup.  GOOD.  BAD ACTING.  GOOD.  BAD STORYLINE.  GOOD.  GOOD. 

My sister and I were on the phone and couldn't figure out who the hell she was.  Pathetic. 

THET.  ICK.  Pa- THET.  ICK. 

• Members

Sooo, is Liam starting to remember that he shot Bill?

I'm finding both Hope and the actress that plays her annoying.  I can't stand Hope's goody-goody, innocent-acting, hypocritical, deceitful tail.  And the actress has some quirks about her that just makes it worse.  I can't put my finger on it.

Archived