B&B March 2018 Discussion

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I guess today is the day we had been waiting for(or dreading for some), somebody as we got the shot heard across L.A. with someone taking out Bill. My question is how did the golden gun get loaded when it was still clearly unloaded when Ridge left. Laziness! 

• Members

LMAO!

This was either a rare demonstration of restraint or a result of budget cuts, but why did the show decide to just make this a "windy" night?  There should have been thunder and lightening, the whole shabang.

Yes, I was more concerned about the atmospherics of the episode than caring who shot Bill. 

• Members

Any bets on the scapegoat for $B's shooting? I figure they'll go with Emmy or Justin.

I'd love to get rid of Spam or Gomer Pyle, but Spam is safe - no way Brad's going to have a mentally ill person do this - Gomer Pyle can't even load a gun. 

If they were really 'bold,' it would be Lame who witnessed the proposal. He's the only one who truly has motive. Everyone else, it's like "NOW you're mad at $B?" 

But my real pick: DumbAs. He finds out C2 lied and he witnessed the proposal.... 

• Members

Sounds awesome. Haven’t watched in a week.  Ratings look like I’m not the only one.  Extend Price is Right or The Talk by another wretched Half hour.  Would be better.  Or half hour to local news.  

• Members

With Dallas 40th Anniversary coming up in April.....BB should've had Bill shot outside the offices or like Bobby sitting in his chair. Considering Bradley had PD and LG on his soap.

She's still doing this?? She should've cheered that he got shot.....LOLOL

• Members

For the episode where he was shot, I watched for the theatrics/production values as well. Listen, it's something DAYS could never pull off. Similarly, Y&R looks rich, luxurious, and spacious in comparison to cardboard blue-room Salem. 

I'm going to go with expendable Jarod or newly on-contract Justin.  Didn't B&B do something similar with the secretary, Megan, where she was a recurring character for years and then they finally gave her something to do (literally; wasn't she involved with Thorne?), and they turned her evil and wrote her off. 

• Members

I'm going to lean towards Jarod of those two.  I think Justin would have made sure that Bill had signed those papers disinheriting Wyatt and Liam before he'd shot him.  It didn't look like Bill had signed them yet, and Justin was kind of pushing him to sign them during their phone call just before Bill was shot.

My guess is that Justin will go to battle against Liam and Wyatt for control of Spencer Publications while Bill is in a coma, arguing that it was Bill's intention of him taking over the company if something happened to him before Will is of age.  I might be giving Brad Bill too much credit, as this might actually be in interesting story (that would last a week, at most).

• Members

So Thankful that not only were the Olympics were on, now ACC Basketball!  YESSSS! 

She needs an emmy reel.  She's the only actor or actress they have.  That simple.

Then Rena Sofer.  So sad.  Damn she looks like a flat eyebrow Grinch.  Awful.  I think she's actually pretty, but Damn they make her look awful.  No Arch to her eyebrows, bad plastic surgery or something.  AWFUL.  No arch in that eyebrow and it looks like they pasted a caterpillar up in there. 

• Members

I know it’s “damned if you do/damned if you don’t” with Brad Bell. We complain about dropped stories. But the fact that we’re picking up these Thomas/Sally/Caroline threads (with scripts from a year ago being dusted off and reused) after MONTHS of them being off canvas is just a head scratcher

Archived