ghaw2007's Lyrics

• Members

Untitled

Verse 1:  I'm not a **** so don't shame me / Focus on things other than me / Words can be used as weapons / But the ones you say will never harm me / I know myself more than you do / I've got nothing to prove to you / I'm not as fascinating as you make me out to be / I believe in modesty / You follow me everywhere I go / Even though I'm not a celebrity

Verse 2:  The best strength comes from within / I know how to conquer anything / You can try to bring me down / But you will surely fail / Gossiping is unbecoming / Address problems, provide solutions / If you argue with fools, you're foolish / So I refuse to argue with you / Confidence is what I developed / It carries me through tough solutions

Verse 3:  I'll be who I choose to be / And you're not going to stop me / You can judge and you can criticize / But I've got my eyes on the prize / Time is fast and time is slow / I'll make the most of it so I can grow / Being desperate is not what I do / I always have control of myself / I want to be alone and not be bothered / You're a creep and I don't like you

Chorus:  I tell it like I see it / I've got nothing to lose / Whatever you're dealing with / Has got nothing to do with me / You do you, let me be / I don't want to fight / I don't want to scream

Written by B. (Thursday, June 5, 2014) Copyright 2014

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Untitled

Verse 1:  Unmade bed - in the dead of night / I want to be a bad boy in secret / Don't question what is going on / Admire me and what I'm giving you / You don't have to know or understand me / Repression will not put an end to desire / Aim for freedom, aim for connection / Dismantle the barrier which separates you and I

Verse 2:  Reveal what's invisible to the naked eye / Don't be shy / Just give it a try / Hesitation is normal but it shouldn't scare you / Time is ticking away / You don't have all day / Cultivate a sense of adventure / Exploration is transformative / Pick a talent and use it well / Aim for freedom, aim for connection / A simple touch can lead to so much

Verse 3:  Unmade bed - in the dead of night / Don't question what is going on / You don't have to know or understand me / Reveal what's invisible to the naked eye / Hesitation is normal but it shouldn't scare you / Aim for freedom, aim for connection

Chorus:  Suppression of engagement / Is truncating your development / Reach out and make a move / Denial of experiences / Is not going to eliminate curiosity / Missed opportunities can transform into regret / Indulgence is a gift you give to yourself / Choose right, choose tonight 

Written by B. (Friday, May 9, 2014) Copyright 2014

• Members

To Get To You

Verse 1:  Sometimes I feel that I will be lost without you / That's why I always dread the thought of you leaving me / Is this a game that you and I have been unconsciously playing? / Being inconsiderate of the others' feelings / While we score points based on the impact it creates

Verse 2:  Do you ever feel that you will be lost without me? / Do you think that you will be trapped / And not know when to ask for help? / I know that I am to blame for putting all those tears in your eyes / Some say that forgiveness is the key / To solving most of the problems one might face

Verse 3:  Sometimes you and I feel helpless even when we're together / It might sound strange / But it's absolutely true / We really don't accomplish anything at all / I think it's too early to throw the towel in / But I'm not sure if working things out will be worthwhile for us in the end

Chorus 1:  Tell me what I should do / So I can get to you / I do not like the fact that we're falling apart / Now's the time to take serious action / And try to mend the broken pieces / I said I'd be there till the end / That's my promise to you / I have no intentions of changing my mind / As I stand before you today / I will swear to do the best that I can

Chorus 2:  I'll tell you what to do / So you can get to me / You said you don't like the fact that we're falling apart / Now's the time to turn things around / And try to build a relationship / You said that you'd be there for me / That was the promise you made / Tell me if you're going to change your mind / As you stand before me today / Swear to me that you'll do the best that you can

Written by B. (Wednesday, January 10, 2001) Copyright 2001

• Members

Unison

Verse 1:  Life is so much better / Knowing that you are by my side / I feel comfortable around you / There's no reason to run and hide / I tell you what I'm thinking about / You show me how you're feeling / I give you time and comfort / You show understanding and compassion / When I wake up in the morning / You are the first thought on my mind / That is the best part of my day

Verse 2:  To me, you are many things / My soul mate, my honey, my baby / I place my trust in you / Knowing that I can count on you / My imagination runs wild / Just thinking about you and I / There is nothing that we can't do / That's how much I believe in us / Whenever I'm away from home / You are the only thought on my mind / That is how much I miss you

Bridge:  You have saved me from a life of loneliness / And I have inspired you to reach your potential

Chorus 1:  We are in unison / I know what you want / You give me what I need / There is nothing that I would change about us / I like it when you look at me / You tell me that I'm beautiful / You are my protector keeping me safe and secure / We are in unison / I love you and you love me

Chorus 2:  We are in unison / I know what you want / You give me what I need / There is nothing that I would change about us / I like it when you look at me / You tell me that I'm beautiful / You are my protector keeping me safe and secure

Written by B. (Sunday, May 2, 2004) Copyright 2004

• Members

Shadows And Light

Verse 1:  Shadows and light hide and reveal you / You are so beautiful / It's a shame that you don't realize it / You should be proud of who you are / If you aren't then you can change yourself / How about now? / But only do it because you want to / And not because people tell you to

Verse 2:  Shadows and light hide and reveal you / You are intelligent / You should be proud of who you are / If you aren't then you can change yourself / How about now? / But only do it because you want to / And not because people tell you to

Verse 3:  Like a shadow, you blend in perfectly / When people see you / They don't know if it's really you / Suddenly your appearance becomes clearer / I see you for who you truly are / I am not clouded by your image / But that doesn't mean I know you completely / I'd like to get to know you better / Maybe we can become friends / We'll let the light surround us throughout our lives / It is special because it never fades

Chorus:  You are rarely seen by others / But whenever you are / Your kindness brings out the best in you / It is felt everywhere you go

Written by B. (Wednesday, August 7, 2002) Copyright 2002

• Members

All of Me

Verse 1:  I've been asking myself a lot of questions lately? / Unfortunately, I don't have all of the answers / You and I have been growing closer since we met / And I fear that we will soon grow apart / You and I come from different worlds / Maybe we were never meant to be

Verse 2:  Should I let my brain help me out / Or should I let my heart lead the way / Either way I just might end up with the same problem / There's pressure on me / And I need to get rid of it / I am breaking into a hundred different pieces

Bridge:  All of me wants to let you go / All of me wants to make you stay / I am torn / All of these feelings I have for you / Aren't making things easier / I only want to come up with the perfect solution / I was about to let you walk out the door / Until I felt an urge / I had to reconsider my decision

Chorus:  All of me wants to hold you / And all of me wants to leave you / All of me wants to tell you how good you make me feel / All of me needs to know that you will always be safe / I am torn between all of my emotions for you

Written by B. (Saturday, March 10, 2001) Copyright 2001

• Members

Before You Sleep

Verse 1:  If I yelled out for help / Would you hear me / And would you come to assist me / If you were the only person who could rescue me / What would you do if you had five seconds to make your mind up? / If you yelled out for help / I would hear you / And I would come to assist you / If I were the only person who could rescue you / It wouldn't take me a long time to make my mind up

Verse 2:  We've spoken many times / We've also laughed and cried on the telephone / You told me what was going on there / And I told you what was going on around here / We keep on talking like everything's the same / I think you're trying to pretend that I never moved away / Maybe you're pretending that you still want to be with me / I want to know what's been on your mind

Verse 3:  Are you starting to have doubts about you and I? / Do you think you've made a big mistake? / All I want to know if I should let go of you / If you want to hold on to the memories we've shared / You know where to find me / I'm not going anywhere / You mean so much to me

Bridge 1:  I know that some things have already changed / But are you willing to work them out / Is the distance too much to handle?

Bridge 2:  Things can work between us if you're willing to try / Let me know if you're in it till the end / Do you really want to throw everything away?

Bridge 3:  I know that some things have already changed / Let me know if you're in it till the end / Everything seems to be fading away

Chorus:  Do you think of me before you sleep? / Am I in your dreams every night? / Do you miss me as each day passes by? / Do you wish that I would return to you?

Written by B. (Sunday, July 16, 2000) Copyright 2000

• Members

Don't Say A Word

Verse 1:  Don't say a word / I know what you'll say / Close your mouth / Pay attention to what's going on / Don't waste my time, I won't waste yours / I look into your eyes and know only what I need to know / You become frozen in time / And part of your life is up in the air / Soon a gentle breeze will run through your body / What you will experience is refreshing / A wave of emotions will splash into you

Verse 2:  I feel a bit of reluctance from you / Your mind is tip-toeing to the edge / If you fall, I'll no longer have a hold on you / And I'll have to start the process all over again / I don't use spells or potions / To make the effect last, I'll build a connection to you / A wave of emotions will splash into you

Bridge:  Don't say a word / Don't ask any questions / Let me touch you once / What happens to you will be passed on

Chorus:  Don't say a word / Don't ask any questions / Follow my instructions and you will be healed / Let me touch you once / You'll be changed forever / What happens to you will be passed on

Written by B. (Saturday, July 27, 2002) Copyright 2002

• Members

Faces Down

Verse 1:  Some are ashamed, some are filled with guilt / Some can't bear the sight of it

Verse 2:  Some feel inferior, some don't feel at all / To stand tall would cause some to fall / Some are afraid, some are confused / Some feel like they always lose

Verse 3:  Some pray every day, some have turned away / Some don't know what to do / And the only person who can help them may not exist

Chorus 1:  Faces down, out of sight / Always down, beneath the light

Chorus 2:  Faces down, beneath the light / Always down, out of sight

Written by B. (Saturday, February 1, 2003) Copyright 2003

• Members

Into My Heart
Verse 1:  Nothing good lives inside of me / Everything about me has changed / I don't like who I have become
Verse 2:  I see myself as being hopeless / There's not much I can do about it / I don't like who I have become / And many others don't either
Verse 3:  I live my life the way I see it / What others say about me is unimportant / What others do is of no concern to me / I'm unable to control people and events around me / Even if I could, I would only make things worse
Chorus 1:  Hate has seeped into my heart / I have turned into a monster / My anger frightens everyone around me
Chorus 2:  Sadness has seeped into my heart / I have turned into a monster / My despondency frightens everyone around me
Chorus 3:  Indifference has seeped into my heart / I have turned into a monster / My apathy frightens everyone around me
Outro:  Nothing good lives inside of me / I see myself as being hopeless / I live my life the way I see fit
Written by B. (Wednesday, February 11, 2004) Copyright 2004

• Members

Love Lifted Me

Verse 1:  The first chapter in my life was so intense / That it didn't seem real / I kept wondering if I even existed / I knew I didn't belong / I always felt out of place / And as I aged, that feeling never went away / I stumbled, I slipped / I tossed, I turned / To get to where I am today / I took a second look and I realized / That I had to invest in myself

Verse 2:  The second chapter in my life was so confusing / That it didn't seem fair at all / I kept wishing that things would change / I knew I was alone / Ever since I was a little child / And as I aged, I thought I would always be that way / I ran, I fell / I tossed, I turned / To get to know who I am today / I took another look and I realized / That what I went through was all worthwhile

Bridge:  I did not know love / Because I was afraid of it / It was something that I hadn't experienced / For such a long time I was lower than low / Thanks to love, I was lifted up / I will never forget the day that my life changed

Chorus 1:  Love lifted me up to a place / I thought I could never be / I am not the same person that I once was / I am able to appreciate the beauty of this gift / That I have received / Love lifted me up and now I can see

Chorus 2:  Love lifted me up to a place / I thought I could never be / I am not the same person that I once was / I am able to understand the beauty of this gift / That I have received / Love lifted me up and now I believe

Written by B. (Tuesday, April 27, 2004) Copyright 2004

• Members

Tomorrow Will Come

Verse 1:  Tomorrow will come / And all of your worries will be confronted / And all of your tears will evaporate

Verse 2:  Tomorrow will be better than today / Because you will make it that way / All of your anger will be healed / And all of your discomfort will cease to exist

Bridge:  You will overcome the pain that you're feeling / And you will be able to embrace life with open arms / Start believing that you are meant to live / Because you are

Chorus 1:  When you're at the bottom, you feel like dying / You're confused, sad, and lonely / But tomorrow will come and things will change / You will be optimistic about your entire future / Life will be worth living / Because after every storm a rainbow appears / So just hang on

Chorus 2:  Life is always worth living / Because after every storm a rainbow appears / So just hang on with all your might / Tomorrow will come and things will change

Written by B. (Sunday, May 2, 2004) Copyright 2004

• Members

Spiritchaser

Verse 1:  Come spiritchaser, as you did before / Fly threw the shadowy night / No one but you hold the sacred truth / But still we question who we are / Speculation runs rampant / You plunge into the ground to awake the dead / Filling them with a new soul / Commanding new guidelines on the ways of living / But nevertheless they take on new challenges / It is their right to because they have free will

Verse 2:  Watch the horizon fade away / Imagine what will become of you / When your soul strikes back / It will reveal horrifying accounts of your life / You can never run fast enough / To get away from your conscience

Verse 3:  We are in awe of your wisdom / We deeply feel your love for us / We try our best to honour you / When we fail, we never give up / You teach us how to be good and loyal / It's everything that you do

Chorus 1:  Amalgamating heart and soul / Amending darkness to daylight / Renewing the present / You are the mighty one

Chorus 2:  Amalgamating heart and soul / Amending darkness to daylight / Remembering the past, renewing the present / You are the mighty one

Written by B. (Wednesday, March 31, 2004) Copyright 2004

• Members

Cold Heart

Verse 1:  I get jealous when you look at other guys / Maybe you wish you could hook up with them / Your wandering eye has 20/20 vision / At times I'd wish you'd go blind / I get angry when you lie to me / Maybe you think you could get away with anything / Your lying mouth gets dirtier every day / At times I'd wish you were mute

Verse 2:  I get selfish when you spend time on your own / Maybe you wish you could leave me / My actions are well planned out / Everything that I do is done for a reason / I get mean and rude when I spend time with you / That's one of the many punishments I have for you / My actions are performed very well / Everything I say is analyzed before it's said

Bridge:  I push you around / I make you do things that you don't want to do / Giving ultimatums is a form of testing / To see how far you can go / I am demanding and persistent / Do as I say / I'm not your friend, I'm not your lover / You are beneath me

Chorus:  I can be as cold as ice / Destructive and unforgiving / Deceitful and bent on revenge / The longer you stay with me / You'll feel my cold heart

Written by B. (Saturday, May 15, 2004) Copyright 2004

• Members

Together Again

Verse 1:  The last time that I saw you / You had a smile on your face / And a twinkle in your eyes / I didn't forget the way you looked / Since you left, I had been tired / I had been broken / The only thing that I wanted was to be with you

Verse 2:  The last time that you saw me / I had a smile on my face / And a twinkle in my eyes / I hope that you didn't forget about me / Since I left, you had been unhappy / You had been lonely / The only person that you needed was me

Bridge:  This is the moment I've been waiting for / We are together again

Chorus:  We are together again / And we vow to never separate / We spent too much time apart / And now we are reconnecting / I feel like a new person / When you are in my arms / Now that I have found you / I will not let you go

Written by B. (Wednesday, May 5, 2004) Copyright 2004