Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kassie hid it on OLTL in the early years, but around the 2000s she stopped bothering. I don't mind it because it fit the background of both characters then and now, IMO.

I don't remember E.J. ever not having a British accent.

• Members

Still getting caught up. Glad to finally get some Victor/Vivian. Stefan is a creep. Do people in real life actually not tell others when someone is  having a mental break down that they know? Why does Ron keep writing DID this way.

• Members

I meant to ask earlier, but I had heard there were some Victor/Vivian...which I felt that no matter what was going on in her various run was a consistent thoroughline for her. Can I ask what day those scenes aired?

*hopes he hadn't gotten to them yet*

• Members

I don't recall an explanation and it was something that always annoyed me.

Still getting caught up. Glad for more Kate vs. Vivian even though I wasn't watching in the 90's, it's still fun to see characters interact with decades worth of history and the occasional clip I've seen online of rivalries.

I truly do wonder who thought Rafe and Hope was a viable couple?

• Members

Last week or so of episodes have been good.  Kassie and Eric sold that plot.  John and Suzanne were gold.  Despite it being rushed, it's been good soap.  The Steve plot is awful but the vets are holding it together.  Ciara and Tripp good. Annoying Claire/actress bad.  Why is Sal Stowars on contract and in story.  I'm sorry; her scenes are worse than watching paint dry.  JJ has to be back in Theresa's orbit when Jenn returns.  

• Members

Why would he use an American accent? Susan moved to England with Elvis when he was one year old. He didn't grow up in America. His backstory was changed over the years. Sometimes it was said he was raised by Susan and Edmund, other time it was said that Stefano took him at an early age. But there was no reason for EJ to have an American accent.

I think the last two weeks have been awful.

Archived