Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The trouble is, Eve is NOT FROM KENTUCKY. Kassie De Paiva seems like a sweetheart, but as an actress? Meh. She needs a voice coach to learn to play characters without a Southern accent if the role calls for it, and Eve does.

I really wish those rumored early talks with Charlotte Ross had not fallen through.

• Members

Kassie can at least act the hell out of whatever they give her. I thought she's been great during this awful Brady/Eve [!@#$%^&*]. But YMMV on her I suppose. I agree it's odd Eve now has a southern accent but eh.

I wish they had made Paige Frankie's daughter.

Exactly how I feel. I love Judi and Wally so I give them a pass but they've always been the weakest of that supercouple era. They had some initially great stuff but once they married .... they seemed to rush through storyline after storyline with them. What other couples had spread out over a year they went through in no time flat it seems. But now, they're fine as supporting characters. Not like they're wasting contracts like some *coughJoshTaylorcough*

• Members

She put in excellent work then too. I think she's very solid. Blair sometimes could be a little over the top. Eve sort of is but I feel like Kassie plays her a bit more raw emotionally, if that makes sense. I do think sometimes she plays the same person, lol, but overall I think she's nailed what they give her and I enjoy watching her.

And, um, duh, everyone. Eve was once in a coma off-screen and woke up with a Kentucky accent

Please register in order to view this content

Don't people randomly develop sudden accents after some sort of trauma?

Have we forgotten EJ took on a British accent? Sure it wasn't a case of one actor having an American accent and then EJ suddenly turning British, but still .... James Scott couldn't have used an American accent?

Archived