Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's always been the problem w/ Justin and Adrienne: whenever they are together, there is absolutely nowhere to go with them; and as soon as they are apart, there is nothing to do with them EXCEPT reunite them.  It's a vicious, boring cycle.

• Members

Eric is quite annoying. But I seem to go in cycles with characters. I hated Brady, and now I don't mind him so much.

The actor who plays Kate is the only one who has been consistently brilliant since I started watching 6 months ago.

• Members

Getting caught up. God I love when they let Kate have her family in town. Great scenes with Kate, Lucas, Billie, and Will. The Reed/Roberts family has always been my favorite.

It’s like the Ford backlash never happened, not that he cared then either.

• Members

I'm a newer viewer to the soap. I've been watching since 2011 when Chandler Massey debuted??  I did watch off and on during their gimmicky storylines and I have to agree with you that Kate's family is golden to watch. I was happy to see them have scenes together.

LOL....PM the pic and I'll post it on here. I haven't seen the episode yet but I hear the Will and Paul scenes were great! I need to finish watching Friday's episode.

Archived