Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh at Ciara and Jen propping Rafe. It's Daniel all over again with Rafe.

This Ciara/Claire feud is unbelievably weak and contrived. Love the new Ciara though. I just hate she's a Rafe apologist, but she's always had a soft spot for him since she was played by Lauren Boles.

Random comment but Gabi should have been offed by Ben instead of Will at the time.

• Members

+1

The pacing of this soap is so bad too. Two identical stories and both were revealed in the same day....Rafe cheating and now Eli cheating.....they should've saved one for later.....the Rafe one had little to no impact without Sami there.

• Members

The pacing really is awful, imo. It has been for a while now though. Tomsell actually had decent pacing until they lost their minds. Last time I remember the show really building towards things, even if I didn't love everything. Ron's been a very mixed bag. I wanted so much more but I think his hands are tied in a lot of ways, but still, I wanted more. It's still watchable and I'll take Ron at his meh-est over Dena and Tomsell .... lol

Oh I LOOOOOVED that JJ and Uncle Steve FINALLY shared some scenes together

Please register in order to view this content

one of the highlights of a meh episode.

• Members

And why in the hell was Claire the one who blabbed? Gawd for this ridiculous rivalry. And why wasn't anyone upset with her for recording a private conversation? Ciara should've been the one to expose it by having Sami return for the wedding. Long gone are the mini cliffhangers and major cliffhangers of the day that Marland was so good at.......

They could've had Steve having surgery to save his eyesight as one mini cliffhanger, Paul kissing Will as Sonny watched and the wedding collapsing on Hope with Ciara blabbing and Sami in attendance. Instead we got garbage.

Ron doesn't move stories and then he rushes them after no movement at all. The whole camping bit with Hope and Rafe was just awful.

Sadly the days were stories were juxtaposition as major denouements occurred are long gone. Emaciated bugged eyed Claire spilling the beans to her granny Fancy Face fell flat. I truly loved Julie's unprovoked vitriolic verbal attack on Gabi. Long before Sami Julie was Salem's resident bad girl. So it's great seeing glimpses of that side of Julie. I really like your idea's. There was so much hoopla over Will's resurrection. But it's all been rather meh. Maybe the golden haired twink should've stayed dead. The whole triangle is a disjointed mess. It's pathetic that a gay HW can't a least write a gay triangle.  The 3 faces of Abby is going to be pure garbage.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

In which case Gabi needs to start pushing back at Julie.  There's no point trying to make her a good girl who takes the smack talk lying down. She should be throwing what Nick did in Julie's face every single time she's accused of murder.  I feel the same about Lanie when she's dealing with Val, even though Val is actually in the right.  She still broke the law and medical ethics to get the info. At least Lanie did bring up Eli's paternity to Val the other day. That's a start. 

Archived