Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's like the people in control really just don't want me to watch. This is crap. Greg Rikaart? The worlds oldest twenty-something?! Really?! Ugh. I really am starting to actually hate soaps now. It says a lot when Bold and the Beautiful is the best soap to me right now.

• Members

Up to last Tuesday...and I'm loving a lot of the character beats. Nice to see Steve and Kayla together and Steve being with Adrienne.

Loving the fallout from the Eve/Brady non-wedding. Being well paced so far.

So is Claire just going to Sami, Jr. I don't think I'm ever going to get over how she used to me and how she is now. Just light and day for me and still jarring. In any case, Team Ciara.

And speaking of her...that kiss. Hmmmm. I'm shipping some Ciara/Tripp. And oh, yeah...shipping Paul/Will.

I don't know if he could truly pull it off, but Sonny on edge about them has been interesting. Is he going to pull something? Hmmm

• Members

The only story that interests me is Paul and Will. The writing for Eve/Brady has gotten a little better and I am enjoying it a bit now but everything else is blah. Steve's blindness is on stall mode but the scenes with Marlena and Kayla were nice. The DID .....ummm......next...don't care for it. A newbie getting way too much airtime. So yes....wanting to see the hot bartender again is needed and hope he brings a drink or two with him.

• Members

Couldn't have Will and Paul had a better set than the usual for their first date. The budget is so bad that both Paul and Will wear the same clothes everyday.

The best part was Will and Paul holding hands and the kiss at the end.

So Papa Bear is so upset with the divorce yet he throws Will cheating on him again.

Please register in order to view this content

I am hating Papa Bear the more he opens his mouth.

Papa Bear learning how to use a gay dating app was . Sonny is a gay man and doesn't know how to use a gay dating app?? He must not be gay then....

Papa Bear blowing it with the bartender and not going out with him the first time.....Sonny is dumber than I thought...

The rest of the show was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with all the pimping Rafe was getting

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Watching Sonny being taught, step by step, how to use a gay dating app was CRINGEWORTHY.

I hope to God they were embarrassed to shoot those scenes, because they were awful. No one in this day and ag3 is that clueless. Who wrote those scenes, some 80 year old?  Ron C needs to turn in his gay card.

And no, no one wants to see Greg Rikaart added as a love interest for anyone. 

Archived