Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

If Will gets his memory back and goes back to Sonny I'm gonna be so p!ssed. I just know that's gonna happen though

Please register in order to view this content

Will and Paul should be end game now. They're the best combination of the 3 possibilities.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About a month ago Freddie Smith posted on Facebook about some great episodes he filmed. I wonder if its Will regaining his memory? I don't see him being happy about any other story.

I hope Ron decides to go with Will and Paul pairing after he(Will) gets his memory back.

• Members

I feel like there's nowhere to go with Sonny now. He should go and another gay character should come in later on to cause trouble once Will and Paul have had a few years together as a happy couple

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I dont watch as often as I used to.. but what exactly makes Will/Paul work as a couple?  Is it due to chemistry?  Do the characters have a connection that extends beyond the physical?

For me, I always viewed Will and Sonny as friends without any sort of sexual heat/chemistry.  I also thought that Will confused friendship/closeness with love when it came to Sonny since Sonny was the one that helped Will come to terms with being gay.. and it is plausible for that to occur.

If, or when, Will gets his memory back.. I'd like for him to struggle with his feelings for both of them.. with him realizing that Sonny is in his past and Paul is in his future.. and Sonny finally turning to the dark side over being rejected.  He wouldn't have to go psycho, but become a little vengeful toward Will and Paul would be in the cards since he was with both of them.. and they both ended up screwing him over to be together.

• Members

I think Will and Paul have a connection beyond the physical. Will said he likes being around Paul because he can be himself without any expectations like there are from his loved ones who want his memory to return. Paul represents that freedom that Will wants. I think without Will having his memory back Paul is attracted to him because he is a blank slate and represents simplicity. The difficult thing is whether they will be right for each other in future, as the timing makes sense for both characters but it's yet to be seen whether they have similar interests, hobbies etc. The writers need to make it work though as these 2 are hot as F*CK together imo lol. 

• Members

Almost completely caught up, shocked by these Jen and Eve scenes in a good way. I was a toddler when the original Eve was around and never went back to find videos of her so I only know THIS version of Eve and Jen and I really enjoyed those scenes. I don't want them to be friends, but the scenes really worked at the Brady Pub.

Archived