Sign in to follow this  
Y&R21395

Y&R Character Recast

4 hours ago, RavenWhitney said:

Now hire Robert Scott Wilson as nuNoah

I don't know if I could handle so much hotness in one soap though.....LOL

I actually think new Kyle actor should've been a recast Noah. He looks/resembles more of first Noah.

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I don't know if I could handle so much hotness in one soap though.....LOL

I actually think new Kyle actor should've been a recast Noah. He looks/resembles more of first Noah.

Hehe

I thought he should have been nu-Noah too. Not what I pictured for Kyle but I suppose he could resemble Diane (not Maura's Diane, Alex and Susan's version).

He reminds me a little bit of hottie Michael on the new season of Survivor.

5 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Here’s some of his acting. Not sure what you can glean from this aside from his sculpted torso, but he seems pretty blank and bland.

Lawd...the 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 marks.....:wub:

You can't tell much from his acting from this clip. He is manly taking clothes off....LOLOLOLOL

Lawd...:wub::wub::wub:

50vGF93.jpg

Edited by Soapsuds

he's a decent enough actor considering these are soaps we're talking about. He can't be any woe than  the guy we had playing Scott... :wacko: I'm wondering what his material will be like, tho? Is he gonna be Victoria's new flavour of the momenT? Like, is Jack gonna enlist him to be sneaking around and meeting Vic (for their plan to get Ashley out of Newman) and he'll be a shoulder for her when she finds out what JT's up to? Blahblah. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, dio said:

he's a decent enough actor considering these are soaps we're talking about. He can't be any woe than  the guy we had playing Scott... :wacko: I'm wondering what his material will be like, tho? Is he gonna be Victoria's new flavour of the momenT? Like, is Jack gonna enlist him to be sneaking around and meeting Vic (for their plan to get Ashley out of Newman) and he'll be a shoulder for her when she finds out what JT's up to? Blahblah. :rolleyes:

Mal Young seems to be trying to focus more on the younger characters. Victoria is basically the Newman running  Newman with victor scaled back to necessary for story purposes.  Devon is running HWG without Neil, with Bryton doing a great job in this role. I get the feeling that Kyle's story will heavily feature Jabot. I wouldn't be surprised if he challenged Jack for CEO....plus walk around shirtless as much as possible. 

6 minutes ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:

🗣Recast Keemo!

I really don’t understand the reluctance to go there. Bergman did that ludicrous Peruvian body double story yet the Keemo story is a bridge too far.