General Hospital March 2018 Discussion

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With any luck she'll decide to go to medical school in California.  For a minute there it seemed like they were going to put Michael and Kiki back together. That's not the worst idea, but this isn't a character that needs a third recast.

• Members

I will say, Jason has never been my favorite character but I do like that the writers have been consistent with Jason's hatred of Franco.

I also don't mind Nathan's replacement and I like him and Finn being brothers. Speaking of Finn, this is easily ME's  best role on the show and his relationships with Anna and Alexis have a lot to do with it.

• Members

I will say I appreciate the writer's attempts now to repopulate the Quartermaine's after previous regimes seemed to enjoy wiping them out. It's still a shame how many of them are dead now, but the efforts aren't going unnoticed.

• Members

Benard has not done anything different.  Forcing tears is his MO and that is what he's doing now.  And Sonny remains the most pathetic lead male on any show ever.  Carly can't rely on him for anything because she has to consistently take care of him.  I'm loving Max Gail and LW interaction with him.  Bringing Vernee into this SL was good too.  Benard?  Same chit different day!  

Archived