Taoboi

Y&R March 2018 Discussion

6 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

Hevon aren't gonna get other love stories unless Y&R commits to hiring and maintaining other actors of color. Which isn't gonna happen.

So they're stuck with each other for the foreseeable future.

Well, KSJ/Neil is back. Just pointing that out. 

7 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Ending up like the sour and toxic Victor/Nikki sounds like another type of purgatory. At least Victor and Nikki got to take long term breathers and have other successful love stories even as they were always connected. Hevon is just a vortex of repetition, and their obvious chemistry can’t override that. 

Hevon needs a reunion and a rest from having their romance front burner. Hilary needs a rest as a character from driving story  JMO.

Fostering troubled Shauna is the perfect story for them. Now if only Mal could write it where it all doesn't begin and end in a month. 

Edited by ajsp35801

Cane really is the worst written character on Soaps.

The bipolar nature of Hevon’s relationship isn’t working for me. 

Abby’s defense of her mother has been awesome. 

I’m so annoyed that they showed how charming Victor can be.

Edited by Antoyne

49 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Is it just me or is Eileen the best actress on this show and maybe all of the remaining shows?

Nope. I'm in the same boat too. I do agree with @Faulkner that there are a few solid other performers like Sharon, Gina, etc. 

Daytime is drab when it comes to solid actors, which makes it even harder for me to watch these shows nowadays. It is excessive scenery chewing and phoning it in. 

36 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Nope. I'm in the same boat too. I do agree with @Faulkner that there are a few solid other performers like Sharon, Gina, etc. 

Daytime is drab when it comes to solid actors, which makes it even harder for me to watch these shows nowadays. It is excessive scenery chewing and phoning it in. 

I def agree with him on those others he listed, I guess because I’ve been binge watching the show today it just struck me how incredible Eileen is. The range of emotions she’s been playing in the two very different stories with Newman and Dina. It’s just been a real joy to watch her do her thing. 

March Madness break is over, now we have the 45th anniversary celebrations to look forward to :) 

On Tuesday, Peter Bergman, Amelia Heinle, Bryton James, Mishael Morgan, Jason Thompson, and Gina Tognoni will be on The Talk. On Wednesday, the Daytime Emmy noms will be announced on The Talk.

On the actual anniversary day next Monday, Daniel Goddard, Mishael Morgan, and Melissa Ordway will be on The Price is Right; and Tracey Bregman, Camryn Grimes, Bryton James, and Christian LeBlanc will be on Wheel of Fortune. I'm not sure if Let's Make a Deal is having a special episode on the anniversary day.

How interesting.

i didn't know the Global Fans do not get a PREVIOUSLY ON segment.

That said...given that I'm off a week...the countdown begins...

It was interesting how the episode was juxtaposed with Victor's chess match. Unique.

There were a lot of high points, including seeing the upstairs of the Newman ranch and Billy with Lily at the casting call. Nice to see a variety of cast integration.

Please don’t make Arturo crazy because he and Nikki are so much fun together. I love that MTS/Nikki finally gets a younger lover since Victor/EB always does.