Cheap21

Kim Cattrall vs Sarah Jessica Parker

2 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

When all this popped off I took to Twitter and had a review of what the word on the street was. And oh, were the streets talking. An individual who'd been a PA on the SATC set made the comment "All I'll say is Kim was the nice one..." and various iterations supporting the position that SJP is horrible started to spring up like mushrooms on the forest floor. Comment about SJP has been swirling for years, but she had the Hollywood machine protecting her. 

Not anymore. SJP is soon to be 53. Her post SATC acting career has been fruitless, her ventures in fashion have evaporated. She is no longer a money spinner for anyone. 

Kim is 61. She isn't afraid for her career anymore. She lives mostly in Canada and England. She does work that interests her. So she took control of the message and spoke directly on camera to Piers Morgan and told the world her experience - she didn't even trash anyone. All she said was that SJP could have been nicer.

But of course SJP, that infant, that succubus, couldn't just accept that perhaps she'd been a goddamn bitch and had to try and undermine Kim with a bunch of innuendo and breathless 'golly gee' comments in publicist friendly media while she tries to make 'Divorce' happen (it's NOT happening) and repair her 'good girl' image (which isn't cute on a 50+ year old woman, in case she hadn't noticed). 

And then came SJP's mean girl attack dog Andy Cohen springing to her defence, as did her employees Molly Shannon and Willie Garson, and then Chris Noth, another nobody, joins the fray, and now Jason Lewis has chimed in - he hasn't had a career since SATC and I'm sure he's good and mad that he doesn't get a SATC 3 paycheque. 

But it's all for nothing. Kim slaughtered SJP with the inconvenient truth that she hadn't been happy on the SATC set and that the experience did not conclude positively for her. She cut the head off of the Medusa known as SJP's public image and it's now shrieking and convulsing as it dies a certain death. 

10505286_10203251187298796_8996198193427082114_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Here’s someone’s perspective we didn’t need.

10881477_10153356659854994_3688801335552516115_n.jpg

4 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

When all this popped off I took to Twitter and had a review of what the word on the street was. And oh, were the streets talking. An individual who'd been a PA on the SATC set made the comment "All I'll say is Kim was the nice one..." and various iterations supporting the position that SJP is horrible started to spring up like mushrooms on the forest floor. Comment about SJP has been swirling for years, but she had the Hollywood machine protecting her. 

Not anymore. SJP is soon to be 53. Her post SATC acting career has been fruitless, her ventures in fashion have evaporated. She is no longer a money spinner for anyone. 

Kim is 61. She isn't afraid for her career anymore. She lives mostly in Canada and England. She does work that interests her. So she took control of the message and spoke directly on camera to Piers Morgan and told the world her experience - she didn't even trash anyone. All she said was that SJP could have been nicer.

But of course SJP, that infant, that succubus, couldn't just accept that perhaps she'd been a goddamn bitch and had to try and undermine Kim with a bunch of innuendo and breathless 'golly gee' comments in publicist friendly media while she tries to make 'Divorce' happen (it's NOT happening) and repair her 'good girl' image (which isn't cute on a 50+ year old woman, in case she hadn't noticed). 

And then came SJP's mean girl attack dog Andy Cohen springing to her defence, as did her employees Molly Shannon and Willie Garson, and then Chris Noth, another nobody, joins the fray, and now Jason Lewis has chimed in - he hasn't had a career since SATC and I'm sure he's good and mad that he doesn't get a SATC 3 paycheque. 

But it's all for nothing. Kim slaughtered SJP with the inconvenient truth that she hadn't been happy on the SATC set and that the experience did not conclude positively for her. She cut the head off of the Medusa known as SJP's public image and it's now shrieking and convulsing as it dies a certain death. 

This is amazing! :wub:

And the SJP publicity machine STILL won't let it go! She must have been pissed when Justin n Jen's divorce kicked her off the front pages of the gossip mags. So now we have Jason Lewis (had to look up the name) coming forth with the shocking news that KC is a b!tch, SJP is nice. More to the point, a 'consummate professional.' So that anybody who might have considered KC for a job can surmise that she most assuredly is 'NOT professional.'

But just how professional is this media blitz exactly? The b!tch/nice mantra has been bashed into our brains for the past 6 months. The jig is up, SJP. We can see your publicity machine. The seams are unravelling. And yet she still. Won't. Let. This. DIE. "I'm nice! I'm nice! Love me, because everybody says I'm nice!"

Reminds me of when Sonja told that mean girl Kelly Bensimon on RHONY: "I'm nice! I'm nice! Say it enough times, you might even believe it."

Edited by Cat

4 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Are we sure she really DIDN'T say that? 😉😂

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

19 hours ago, Khan said:

I could see Alexis saying just that, lol.

lol. I think he should have stayed out of it tbh. I cannot even believe him.