Sign in to follow this  
Soapsuds

Winter Olympics 2018

Oh dear. Disastrous short program from Nathan Chen. He’s lucky this isn’t the individual competition.

Can I just say how annoying Johnny Weir is?

Edited by Faulkner

3 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Oh dear. Disastrous short program from Nathan Chen. He’s lucky this isn’t the individual competition.

I hadn't seen him but heard a lot of great praise for him. Too bad he laid a big egg today.

3 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I can't stand Johnny. He is so overtop not matter what he does. We get it Johnny. You are gay....you are gay ....you are gay.....but be more professional on air....he annoys me to no end.

4 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I hadn't seen him but heard a lot of great praise for him. Too bad he laid a big egg today.

I can't stand Johnny. He is so overtop not matter what he does. We get it Johnny. You are gay....you are gay ....you are gay.....but be more professional on air....he annoys me to no end.

He’s such a mean girl, and I feel Tara Lipinski drops down to his level.

Yeah, Nathan appeared to struggle with nerves the first time out. I like him so I hope he recovers.

8 hours ago, Faulkner said:

He’s such a mean girl, and I feel Tara Lipinski drops down to his level.

Both happened to be on last night's Lip Sync Battle with Johnny lip syncing to Celine's My Heart will go on and to Lady Gaga's Paparazzi.....I can't...he was such a drama queen doing both and actually won...LOL

On 2/8/2018 at 9:06 PM, Faulkner said:

His Russian propaganda said it all about who he is. And the media's pushing of him in spite of his not having much to offer tells you a lot about their agenda as well.