Faulkner

Series You Initially Loved, Then Abandoned and Never Finished

•Lost - I was in those droves that bailed after the first couple of seasons...too many characters, too convoluted
•Under The Dome - I was getting tired of Big Jim killing everybody but when they gave Dale alternate reality amnesia or something like that, I knew the fork had been stuck in
•Once Upon A Time - after last season when half the cast left
•CSI - like has been said, too long the same thing

After viewing the absolutely infuriating and insulting SVU finale the other night, I just might give that show up as well. Ever since Mariska became more heavily involved behind the scenes (as an executive producer as well as an occasional director), her ego has gotten out of control. The program isn't SVU anymore. It's now "The Saint Olivia Hour: The Ego That Ate SVU". 😠😠😠😠😠

On 25/05/2018 at 8:27 PM, amybrickwallace said:

After viewing the absolutely infuriating and insulting SVU finale the other night, I just might give that show up as well. Ever since Mariska became more heavily involved behind the scenes (as an executive producer as well as an occasional director), her ego has gotten out of control. The program isn't SVU anymore. It's now "The Saint Olivia Hour: The Ego That Ate SVU". 😠😠😠😠😠

I had never seen this show until recently, when I decided to give it a shot. I have finished season one and just started the second. I love Meloni. I loved Dean Winters too, and was sorry to see him leave halfway through the first year. I don't really get MH's appeal, however. She's an adequate actress, but not particularly charismatic I can't imagine the show being as good with her as the focus, and no Meloni.

On 18/02/2018 at 12:13 PM, sivad40 said:

Supernatural- I feel like the show ran its course 4 or 5 seasons ago.

Orphan Black I bailed on it during the middle of season 3 and I made the mistake of watching the final season.

I think Supernatural plummeted in quality in season 7, and has had its ups and downs ever since. I think I staggered through until the 9th season before giving up.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:41 PM, Antoyne said:

Under the Dome...It was such a bad show but I loved hate watching it and then I just kinda forgot about it.

That series premiere was everything. It hooked me in. I watched the first season, then stopped during the second, just popping in every now 'n then. It went off on too many tangents. This is the kind of show that should have a set beginning, middle, and end that only arcs over two seasons and then call it a day. We didn't even get a wrap-up, right?