Saw these on twitter...

- A once-popular family, who hasn't been seen much is about to completely disappear off their show..

- A fan fav is not very popular amongst the cast of their show..

- One vet didn't welcome back a former castmate with open arms...

1  don't think Quartermaines. Jason is one sad isn't going anywhere. And last time I watched GH, Monica was talking about adopting Drew, who is a new Q. Could be Spectras. Or Baldwins. 

2. No idea

3. Also think it's SBu. But who is the castmate? KeMo? Or MB? 

2 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

1  don't think Quartermaines. Jason is one sad isn't going anywhere. And last time I watched GH, Monica was talking about adopting Drew, who is a new Q. Could be Spectras. Or Baldwins. 

2. No idea

doesn't Maurice idolize Steve?...LOL

1 minute ago, YRfan23 said:

doesn't Maurice idolize Steve?...LOL

I thought Steve was his protege with him giving out sage advice on his career.  But just throwing it out there. 

3 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

2. No idea

KeMo? Could be wrong 

14 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

- A once-popular family, who hasn't been seen much is about to completely disappear off their show..

Is B&B's Karla Mosley's contract about to expire....? 

That first one is the bootleg Spectras for sure. Three women longing for Liam is a bit much. Once you get rid of Sally, the rest have to go as well because they only exist as supporting characters to Sally. 

The good thing about this is that it frees up Courtney Hope (Sally) because she is a true find and should be looking at prime time/streaming. 

5 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

That first one is the bootleg Spectras for sure. Three women longing for Liam is a bit much. Once you get rid of Sally, the rest have to go as well because they only exist as supporting characters to Sally. 

The good thing about this is that it frees up Courtney Hope (Sally) because she is a true find and should be looking at prime time/streaming. 

So dumb that B&B has all of these strong young actresses and wastes them to play the same played-out characters. The Hope recast was NOT needed.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:46 PM, YRfan23 said:

Saw these on twitter...

- A fan fav is not very popular amongst the cast of their show..

- One vet didn't welcome back a former castmate with open arms...

1. is probably the Spectras going bye-bye again

2. sounds like Ingo joining B&B?

3. Stephen Nichols and TC on DAYS

They burned through a couple of years of stories with the Spectra in 6 months - from appearance to theft to forgiveness to 'love of my life' DumAss. Funny how the original Spectra "House" managed to do knock-offs and be the bane of FC for years and this version only managed it for one showing.  

Definitely not SN & TC

Definitely not these two cause SN has posted pictures on twitter welcoming TC to the show and talks about how happy he was to have Tyler on the show

Edited by dragonflies

Maybe Leslie Charleson not jumping for joy over Steve Burton's return? Or Kelly and Steve? No one else really comes to mind.

I agree the Spectra's are donezo. Courtney Hope was wasted like I knew she'd be. Shame. But it could also be the Avants.

I like Ingo as a guess for the other one. Maybe the cast resented Winsor being replaced and now with Ingo, gee, all of a sudden Brad is interested in writing for Thorne? (and that interest already seems over)

Edited by KMan101