Blind Items

• Members

Saw these on twitter...

- A once-popular family, who hasn't been seen much is about to completely disappear off their show..

- A fan fav is not very popular amongst the cast of their show..

- One vet didn't welcome back a former castmate with open arms...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1  don't think Quartermaines. Jason is one sad isn't going anywhere. And last time I watched GH, Monica was talking about adopting Drew, who is a new Q. Could be Spectras. Or Baldwins. 

2. No idea

3. Also think it's SBu. But who is the castmate? KeMo? Or MB? 

• Members

That first one is the bootleg Spectras for sure. Three women longing for Liam is a bit much. Once you get rid of Sally, the rest have to go as well because they only exist as supporting characters to Sally. 

The good thing about this is that it frees up Courtney Hope (Sally) because she is a true find and should be looking at prime time/streaming. 

• Members

They burned through a couple of years of stories with the Spectra in 6 months - from appearance to theft to forgiveness to 'love of my life' DumAss. Funny how the original Spectra "House" managed to do knock-offs and be the bane of FC for years and this version only managed it for one showing.  

• Members

Maybe Leslie Charleson not jumping for joy over Steve Burton's return? Or Kelly and Steve? No one else really comes to mind.

I agree the Spectra's are donezo. Courtney Hope was wasted like I knew she'd be. Shame. But it could also be the Avants.

I like Ingo as a guess for the other one. Maybe the cast resented Winsor being replaced and now with Ingo, gee, all of a sudden Brad is interested in writing for Thorne? (and that interest already seems over)

Archived