B&B February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess someone has to say something.  I despise Steffy at this point and whether you like Liam (most don't) or NOT....my God these people are RABID.  RABID to rib him, visit him, continually molest him.  People.  His wife couldn't stay out of bed with his DAD.  Today I laughed because of COURSE BROOKE would be the one to understand Steffy.  LOLLLLL.  We don't care about your wedding Brooke/Ridge.  We don't CARE.  Steffy - stop trolling around town looking like Grizabella - and do your hair/makeup for a day or two.  Your hair looks like your fellow cats sucked on the ends of it.  And we don't care about the baby, either....I'm personally sick of hearing everyone *itch about "what about the baby!"?    What about Steffy's very thirsty vagina when it was neglected for 1/2 an hour?  She went to knock boots with Bill as fast as she could because - probably of Liam's very small member, but still.  God shut up Steffy. 

If we just GO to their wedding we'll learn what marriage is about.  GOD SHUT UPPPPPPPP! 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

IKR?!?!  WTF with everyone visiting Liam at his hotel, talking complete and utter shyt?  If he had any brains, he's check the fuk out and get a room someplace else.  

I'll add that the new Hope is...

• Members

And Bill *itching about needing to keep the family together, and save the Baby.  Then why aren't you with Quinn or Katie???  Wyatt still needs a Dad or Mom and you put a baby in Katie too.  Why are you *itching for Liam to be a Baby Daddy when you've got a trail of kids in women's wombs that have been birthed without you paying any kind of attention???

• Members

These people are all disgusting. Every minute of their lives revolves around marriage and babies. 

Brooke’s 14th wedding is a joke, as is her need for everyone’s blessings. Steffy won’t give birth for MONTHS yet everyone is DESPERATE to reunite her with Liam.

Hope and Thorn return and act as if there are no possible relationships outside of the people at Forrester or Dollar Bill’s. 

What a sorry mess.

• Members

Bold is ridiculous, always has been and forever will be!  

Liam continues to explain his position, but on this show, it makes sense because no one has stomped Brooke since Stefanie. They excuse her rancid behavior as "following her heart". Thorne comes to town to fight for her honor, so yeah, it makes sense that Liam should have forgiven by now. Skanking an in law is supposed to happen on this show!  

I'm simply out of words when trying to describe how ill equipped Bell is!  

• Members

It did not happen overnight but Katie has moved on with Wyatt (and possibly now Thorne... LOL) and it therefore became somewhat believable that Katie did not mind anymore to have struck in the crossfire of Brooke's latest quest for destinyand forgave her sister.

As for RIdge and Brooke: they always end up together and no one cares anymore. ;-) On the show, Brooke was so disgtusted with Bill for nearly killing Liam in his desperate fight for Spectra Fashion that she called it qits with Bill. Cue, Ridge was with her every single days presenting an enagagement ring. After a while she said accepted the proposal.

• Members

She should! But thankfully she must be such a self-less person. She has never been nominated for an Emmy (that's ridiculous). Her portrait has never been taken into consideration. Her character has become a glorified extra. Brad is certainly not showing any special gratitude towards her.

Archived