Bold & Beautiful January 2018 Episode Counts

FrenchFan

• Members

January 2018 Episode Rankings
A total of 22 episodes aired this month.

1. Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Steffy Spencer) : 19

2. Don Diamont (Bill Spencer) : 18

3. Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer) : 15

4. Thorsten Kaye (Ridge Forrester) : 13

*. Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan) : 13

*. Annika Noelle (Hope Logan) : 13

7. Heather Tom (Katie Logan) : 10

8. Darin Brooks (Wyatt Spencer) : 9

9. Aaron D. Spears (Justin Barber) : 7

10. Karla Mosley (Maya Forrester) : 6

*. Jacob Young (Rick Forrester) : 6

12. Courtney Hope (Sally Spectra) : 5

13. John McCook (Eric Forrester) : 4

*. Alley Mills (Pam Douglas) : 4

*. Ingo Rademacher (Throne Forrester) : 4

16. Ashleigh Brewer (Ivy Forrester) : 3

*. Reign Edwards (Nicole Dominguez) : 3

*. Anthony Turpel (RJ Forrester) : 3

19. Dick Christie (Charlie Weber) : 2

*. Lawrence Saint-Victor (Carter Walton) : 2

*. Rena Sofer (Quinn Forrester) : 2

22. Danube Hermosillo (Darlita) : 1

Contract stars not appearing this month :

Kimberlin Brown (Sheila Carter)

Patrika Darbo (Shirley Spectra)

CONTRACT ARRIVALS

1/08 – Annika Noelle (Hope Logan)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to LOL at all of this. It's going back again to Liam and his many loves crap all over again. Two lousy actors at the top in Don Diamont and Scott Clifton. Hope overdose once again and Jacob Young left in the dust again. The better actor of the two males with more eppy counts. Was there a point in bringing in Ingo? Only 4 episodes??...LOLOLOL   Looks like the Quinn show is over with and LMAO at Kimberlin with zero appearances. I guess her return was a big flop!  Poor Patrika at zero.

• Toups pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This is terrible! I knew the Spectras were going to burn out fast, especially after the Thomas/Caroline fiasco but this is sad given they were far, far more interesting than anything about the Spencer's. 

Thorne is recast but isn't even being used, bring back Sheila only not to even use her, no Zende recast, elimination of the Spectras again. Time to call it quits Bradley Bell!

• Members

I would have used the renewed Spectra presence and Thorne's return to finally let Sally pass away off-screen. Then used her passing to start new stories. Have Eric and Shirley connect over memories of Mustang Sally to begin with. It would make perfect sense for Eric to become a bit nostalgic with both Stephanie and Sally gone. His bond with Shirley could then either make Quinn jealous so she would team up with Bill in his quest to get rid of the Spectras, or it could re-ignite her fling with Ridge....

Also bring back C.J and Kimberly for this, to breathe new life into the stale Rick/Maya marriage.

But Brad Bell has his head too far up Liam's behind to be able to think outside the box.   

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Tragic! Loved both characters/actresses. Patrika was treated horribly by Bradley. I hope she pops back up at Days.

Bradley's dad wrote the Spectra's and he(Bradley) had no clue what to do with them.

He brought in Sheila for shock value and that's it.

He continuously writes the same repetitive crap for the same characters...Ie....Liam. When ratings are dropping because of his horrible writing....he leans on his crutch Liam.

Bradley Bell is a horrible HW.

• Members

This sucks big time.

The returns of Hope and Thorne were such a non-needed actions and waste. But who gets the boot: the only talented newcomers and characters in ages? Really!?

I still think it was great story arc for the 30th anniversary and worthwhile to have the Spectras back on board. Yet, I was hoping for more.

• Members

1. Why was Hope brought back? For the same storyline Brad did with the original actress. Pine over Liam and his delicious juices. Why not bring her back and involve her in a totally different story?

2. Why recast Thorne and bring him back for no story? He had all of 4 episodes?? Bradley will soon get bored with Thorne and write him off once again.

She had zero appearances this month. Her return was a bust and a waste of time.

I don't care for Turpel so him leaving isn't a biggie even though I don't watch B&B anymore.

• Members

Yeah, it never use to be this bad. I mean I know we all knew Brad had his moments but even at his height there 1997-2006 the show was always entertaining and never failed to surprise or deliver a good climax. Now it appears Brad is in the running with Jean Holloway, Tom Langan, Ellen Weston, Latham, and his own sister-in-law MAB for the distinction of being worst head writer in American daytime history. 

I do agree with someone else Darbo should have been cast as an ageless Sally Spectra herself and Darbo would have pulled it off fabulously. This is just a waste of her talents. 

Archived