GH February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I’ve seen too many posts from GH social media team and Frank about Ryan Pavey, who quit after one contract.  This is your problem right here GH and ABC.

I agree he is hot.  I can’t call it acting, but he did settle into some nice chemistry with costars, and played genuine better than some of his peers.

But come the #%&$ on.  Genie was basically fired and also dismissed by Frank (per rumor but I believe it).  Give me a break.

• Members

THIS.  It's just so dumb.  I loved the Faison/Anna scenes but this just ruins it.  I'm so over this show.  It's sickening how many long time vets (Rick Webber, Holly Scorpio, Frisco Jones, etc.) they've ruined just to pimp their favorites.  Frank and company are so out of touch with the rest of the world (#metoo).  It will come back to bite them.

• Members

"Pet" Cemetary

Drew chasing Franko around?

Nina and Valentin standing in the background  making judgmental  faces at Lulu.

Smug ass Jillian and Dawgy Daddy hovering over Alexis...

I thought Finn is so in love with Anna, but no appearance at the funeral for her (and his biggest fan Felicia)'s loved one?

Ramsey lurking....

Meanwhile Felicia, Mac, Liz, etc. blend into the background.

#FireFrank these are the reasons we hate you......

• Members

Kaka drunk dialing Dillon served one purpose- to remind us a Quartermaine is off canvas and her sorry ass is still here. Drunk slobbering over Spinelli and (tomorrow) Griffen is irritating , too. 

No Carly/Robin interaction in yesterday's scenes seemed odd. Carly "Stepford"-ly waiting on everyone was out of character. Not one line of Snark about "St. Robin"--just weird.

Archived