DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still playing catch-up, at the end of January where the Will/Paul/Sonny story is finally back after a long hiatus. I see they're still dressing Will up as Macauley Culkin from Home Alone. The coat, the baggy flannel shirts, the unkempt just-got-outta-bed hair...  Are they trying to make their gay male characters as unattractive as possible? (save for Paul; he's the only one who's got game) 

Meanwhile, Sonny really is his mother's child. Freddie and Judi Evans both seem to yo-yo in their diets. Sonny returned from London looking like he was hiding a pregnancy. (Sorry if that's too mean about actors; just an observation in their bad wardrobe on this show). 

• Members

Ha...I still think Will looks good despite the wardrobe departments decision choices.

Freddie had lost weight and posted pics on Insta but he looks like he has gotten pudgy again. And that haircut of his does him no favors.

• Members

Is Dena back in da house? LOL  From the Friday/Andre murder episode through this past Friday the show has been lackluster at best, feels thrown together.  Doesn't feel quite like Ron's heart was in this story which is odd since it took him six months to introduce his first major contract actor/character (Stephen); you'd think he would have crafted something better.  

• Members

There was no need for Stefan. Vivian returning would've been enough. The show is boring. It looks like Dena is back.

The only story that interests me is Will and Paul. And even that one is just being dangled without any real movement.

• Members

Why is it everytime there is a murder mystery Gabi has to be a suspect? It is so unoriginal and played out.

The only good part about today's show is Valarie. Not even Vivian is keeping me glued. Vivian is so boring.

• Members

Because they have no idea what to do with Gabi? So they make her the victim.

Valerie has been fabulous

Please register in order to view this content

I really wish I cared more about Eli and Lani. I really really want to. But there's just not much there.

• Members

Valerie is a fierce mama.....LOL

This murder mystery is so dull and boring.

They need to involve Valerie in the Will/Paul story....imagine this....

Valerie to Paul: Honey, you need to go get it. He(Will) wants you!  Go get it baby!

Valerie to Sonny: You need to move on dear. He doesn't remember you. Find someone new honey. Have you found out if the new guy Stefan is bi?

Yuck! Abby is still mourning scummy serial killer Andre. Loving talking to ''him'' at the D-mausoleum

Please register in order to view this content

. Vanessa Williams is really shining in this dull who's the daddy mess.  SS was so bad today. Now a watered down JJ wants to be a EMT🤷 The business stuff is painfully bad. Just as bad is inserting Gabi into this dull murder mystery. RC only seems to be capable of telling one story at a time. I miss the old days when a soaps had multiple stories running concurrently. Sweeps in Salem is going to be a snooze fest😴

Archived