DAYS: February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Just read today's recap and unless I misunderstood, Carrie is in the same episode as J&M and Will and no scenes... AND she's at Salem PD at the same exact time as Will.  Burn!  Lol.

Anyway, I've enjoyed this week quite a bit... but the Andre story requires a lot voluntary amnesia.  I could barely stomach Abby being aligned with him, but now with all this nonsense... omg.  It looks like they're dropping anvils that Abby did it.  Good potential shock value, but it's not a good long-term investment to make the show's lead young female lead a murderer with a likely stupid, random motivation.  I love that Abby is "crazy," but you wind up walking a fine line in these situations.  I'm afraid Abby is RC's answer to Jessica. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was a better episode but the murder storyline is still horrible. The show needs more humor in it and they need to bring back Bonnie and Hattie full time. Another great directed episode by Scott McKinsey.

Hopefully Will and Paul's investigation will make them get closer.

Hope is an awful PC.....LOL

• Members

To each their own but without Hattie on Friday's episode (with a side of classic Vivian) it would have been dullsville. But I don't want her around all the time.

They really could and should have done a better job with the Bonnie/Adrienne story, it was a total afterthought. They could have milked it better than they did.

+1

I didn't even know Charlie Jannings existed until a few weeks ago when I was reading the weekly recaps Jason47 has been posting and I used to think I was pretty up on the history lol

• Members

Maybe the show should stop making every new character related to everyone.  I want characters eith no family ties to come on.   As it stands..everyone is either a Horton, Brady, or dimera...too incestuous.  I even remember Theresa saying once that everyone in this town is related to one another (back in her snarky days).

• Members

But when they do introduce characters without ties, they do a poor job of it and the actor/actress doesn't last. There was ZERO need to force so many ties onto Daniel Jonas, so I agree they don't need and shouldn't feel the need to tie everyone to a family.

But then look at Xander and Serena. Why couldn't they have been Alexander Kiriakis and Sarah Horton?

Archived