Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Based on what I'm reading, I guess Shick/Phick triangle is inevitable. If so, I hope they at least give Phick a chance if only to really test out GT & JM, who's been in an abnormally terrible rut for the past 3+ years.

We aknow Shick works, but I'd hate to see reformed Sharon dumped in that lockbox because after the reunion, what is really left to explore for those characters? At least with Phick there's a new dynamic with GT, who I'd like to see interact with MTS. 

• Members

I know folks hate this word but..."propping" this Nick and Sharon reunion. Someone has to be their villain. Lol

Phyllis hasn't had anything to do in ages. Now she does. And boy is Mal Young milking it. GT has been on EVERY DAY this month, if I'm not mistaken.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

For me though, this is working for Phyllis much more than spending every other episode having sex with Billy on the couch or in the elevator. It helps that GT isn't as grating and annoying an actress as MS was in the role, who had become insufferable by the time she left.

• Members

Are we suppose to feel sorry for douche bag Nick?

Nick to Sharon: Adam and Victor are the same. I wanted something I could pass down to my son...something he'd be proud of.....(I am paraphrasing) ....Yeah, first Nick you have to work....and owning a lame ass run down bar is so proud to pass down to.......seriously Nick is such a loser.

Sharon to Nick: At least our son is making me proud...on his own working......even though he is miles away...

Nick to Sharon: Yeah, but working for Victor

Me: At least he works. Nick do you work? Oh wait you are still in Chelsea's apartment that she was paying for you......Bye......

His last scenes were cringeworthy.....

Joshua Morrow: It's definite....I'm not Daaaa....father......LMAO

Who else did they cut out of the opening? I've noticed certain actors aren't on the openings anymore. I think CL was taken out too?

Archived