Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Members

Sage wasn't exactly a saint herself. From the whole Adam pretending to be Contstance's nephew in order to get her inhertance, and she also knew that Christian was Adam's son and was passing him off as Nick's son. Adam knew the truth and he kept it a secret because he didn't want Chelsea to find out. Sharon and Mariah was wrong for what they did but that crazy doctor set the ball in motion. As Sharon not paying for her crimes, there has been plenty of times she was the pariah of GC and whipping post. Hilary has inherited that title now. Mariah can do no wrong and is written as the conscience of the show. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do. I even rooted for her the last few years over Old Phyllis.

Now...meh.

WEDNESDAY.

I have mixed feelings seeing where Hillary is right now versus where she was at when I tuned in last. On one hand, it is a good way to build her into anything you want to build her into. HOWEVER, having the whole town trashing her this past episode or two is just NO, NO, NO. I needed Hillary to give it back to some of them. Hypocrites. 

So should I assume that Devon and Hillary are going to go the route of ignoring their feelings to have baby together and see who cracks first.

Now...I KNOW THIS TRICK DID NOT JUST HIT SHARON UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A COFFEE POT?!? *EYEROLL*

I must admit that I'm on Thursday and I like that the previews for Victoria and JT in SOD appear trust. I like the angle they are taking with them. Of course they have both changed since they were married and navigating that has been interesting. Add on the JT the Spy plot and there's some possibility there. 

• Members

I had kind of hoped for a secret cameo by Justin Hartley as Adam for Egan's final episode, but I suppose the mystery person she was talking to when leaving was most likely Adam. Well, that's a wrap. 

The Victor and Jordan scenes were hilariously bad. Hilary as the town pariah is getting very old. 

• Members

I know I've seen it, and and I don't get the anti-Hilary stuff either. After Cane has conned, deceived, belittled, blackmailed, cheated on her three times now, embezzled and even gaslighted and haunted Lily pretending to be a ghost, why Cane and Lily are being pushed as a couple and still have fans that support them is the biggest mystery. 

• Members

THIS.

I've watched most of this week and I really wanted her to lash out. It was just too much. I love that we got a Jack/Hillary scene out of it and Tessa was not being judgemental about it given what she did...but ugh. Even Mariah was getting uppity and I was just like...'girl, stop.'

Archived