Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand it either.  Cane is infinitely more interesting with an edge, and you're absolutely right.  He still cheated, lied and took the kids college money.  How in the hell is all of that Hilary's fault?!?!  

What makes it worse is reading interviews with DG complaining about how horrible the last year was.  Newsflash, you whispering ass... YOU'RE AN ACTOR!  Suck it up, buttercup!

• Members

I don't care either.

Theonly way that would be interesting is if Engen were back as Adam (he and JM had great hate chem back in the day) and their sibling rivalry were alive and well.  And I'd still root for Adam.

• Members

I missed a lot of the Sully mess because I was watching maybe once every three to four months at that point while very rarely checking synopses. But I’m not invested at all. Why bother when both of the real birth parents are “dead”/aren’t on the canvas? 

• Members

It's really, really stupid. Next thing I suppose we'll have Cane whining that Juliet tied him down to be a bed and raped him with Hilary for some reason have full knowledge of it. It's even stranger that Goddard complained because he's more interesting as seedy town villain that whatever noble hero type [!@#$%^&*] he wants to play. I can't even Khalil has been saddled up with him for a decade now. Khalil has chemistry with all the men except for Goddard. 

For whatever reason I don't think they actually anticipated the fact that Hartley would actually leave. So when he did, they had no back-up plans and that's why the story has been stretched out  since 2015 now. That or the story just stunk like hell to high heaven in the first place, and thanks to lazy mediocre writing and poor plotting it's become something of a boondoggle to the show, and now that Chelsea's leaving the show can give it a resolution for now. It's kind of like Abby's paternity story in the early '00's except far, far, far less interesting. 

• Members

I wished Chelsea didn't change her mind and took Christian with her. I guess now Sharon, Phyllis, and whoever knows about Christian's paternity will still keep it a secret. Sharon should be the mother figure to Christian anyway because she's raised him for most of his life instead of his mother figure being the current piece of ass that Nick is sleeping with.

• Members

I got confused with the two....so Christian is the son Adam had with whatshername.....and Connor is Chelsea and Adam's son? I was hoping everything would have come out but looks like the secret will stay buried....yawn.....Nick again looked like a damn fool.

I hated the flashbacks and thought they weren't necessary considering Chelsea and Nick weren't this great super couple no matter how much the writers wanted us to believe.

And Chelsea stealing the money which led to her exist made zero sense. Just dumb!

• Members

I highly disagree.  Sharon should NOT be raising him at all. I happen to think what she did was cruel. She knew he wasn't hers and kept him away from his mother and Mariah assisted. 

She has no rights to the child. I happen to like Sage and the Actress who played her. I think it was very unfair that Sharon and Mariah didnt pay for it. Not to mention the child was not hers. Any excuse she fed Dylan was horrible and I am not going to approve nor would most for her to get her hands on Christian. 

It was a cold thing to do and not to mention she had it happen with her when Adam did it with Faith and would she have wanted another person to raise her daughter that kept her away purposely??? NO she made sure she took Faith away from Ashley and also told her it was best Faith didnt see her also. 

Sharon should have served time for that and not to mention time for arson as well since we are on the subject. After that I will be outraged if she gets her hands on Christian. Sharon needs to do something else and keep away from Christian. 

• Members

+1 on not thinking it's right that Sharon ends up raising Christian. She was complicit in kidnapping that baby anyway you slice it. She shouldn't be rewarded with raising him. 

But I disagree on jail time. It's a soap. No one goes to jail unless they want to tell a jailhouse story. Lol

Plus, wasn't is like $250K. That's nothing to live on. Especially when she's giving up a supposedly successful designing career. Just dumb.

However, I do think they've set up very well the bitter Connor versus lap of luxury Christian brother fued for the future.

Archived