Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm kind of enjoying Sharon and Phyllis as Cagney and Lacey. SC and GT have awesome chemistry and play off of one another well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GMac said:

 

Apparently, there was a flash drive of Hilary's that wound up in Devon's hands on Friday.  A recording of Hilary and Juliet talking.  I didn't see yesterday's show so I'll let others fill us in on what was said.  Seems like MY retconned some [!@#$%^&*].

 

 

My jaw hit the ground.  It's complete and utter trash.  And like @Faulkner pointed out, they even had Hilary groveling at Victoria's feet.  Grrrr.

 

 

 

It was that same recording that Hilary made to send to lily saying there was no sexual harassment. Only a ONS.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting caught up now...Man this show does not care about Hilary or Hevon fans like at all...

 

Sharon and Phyllis as allies is so unlikely but GT and SC are making it work. They have fantastic chemistry together despite most of the characters history together being under MS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GMac said:

SC and GT definitely have the chem.  But I still can't buy PHYLLIS AND SHARON as allies.  I just can't.

Lol right? This is one of those suspend your disbelief moments soaps constantly ask us for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's quite weird almost immediately for a couple years there after GT's introduction that Phyllis never interacted with either Nick or Sharon but at least it works. I just wish Phyllis still had red hair. 

 

The show has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by reuniting Cane and Lily and restoring their sainthood. If there is a next regime after MY I hope they kill Cane off. 

Edited by soapfan770

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

It's quite weird almost immediately for a couple years there after GT's introduction that Phyllis never interacted with either Nick or Sharon but at least it works. I just wish Phyllis still had red hair. 

 

The show has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by reuniting Cane and Lily and restoring their sainthood. If there is a next regime after MY I hope they kill Cane off. 

I’ve come to the sad conclusion we will never be rid of Goddard...he’s somehow charmed his way through every freakin regime...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I’ve come to the sad conclusion we will never be rid of Goddard...he’s somehow charmed his way through every freakin regime...

Just like GR who keeps popping up on the soap once again. Lawd GR is not aging well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Just like GR who keeps popping up on the soap once again. Lawd GR is not aging well.

What do you expect...they are all Sony pets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cane's redemption is like Sonny Corinthos on GH bad, and just as quick. Today's episode was nauseating with Cane and Lily. Goddard has dirt on someone, he has to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Cane's redemption is like Sonny Corinthos on GH bad, and just as quick. Today's episode was nauseating with Cane and Lily. Goddard has dirt on someone, he has to.

Yup....Yes....and this was the only story I liked that Sally wrote only to have Mal totally demolish it.

 

I am not happy with the JT direction either.....I can just imagine how bad Mal will trash JT so that Victoria can go running back to Billy....YUCK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×