Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be grinding and simulating sex (almost on a daily basis) on the woman you’ve just divorced just strikes me as... odd. But, hey, whatever works for them. She is quite beautiful, even if she doesn’t always style herself well, but I’m not familiar with her persona in interviews. How does she come off?

• Members

I only recall one AH interview and it was pretty bland - except it was funny when she said her mother complained about her messy hair etc. And for those who say 'she's unattractive or plain,' give me a break.

In addition to her to exs, there's no way EB/MS wouldn't have try to get rid of her, if there wasn't something good likeable about her. 

• Members

Well, Nick looked like a damn fool with Noah's news and accepting Chelsea's proposal. Lawd, i didn't know someone could be so dumb. Of course he had to ask Noah if Victor was pressuring him to do it.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Caught that last 20 minutes of Friday (US): 

1) How awkward was Chelsea spilling the Christian secret in the elevator?

2) You knew it was too good to be true for Hilary when Lily complimented her. Back to throwing her under the bus. And Hilary didn't force Juliet to do anything, much less Cane to do all his bad acts - like tanking Lily's campaign, etc. 

3) The Billy/Victor Ash discussion was forced. 

Still I didn't turn it off. Just bums me out that MCE was completely wasted since JH left. 

• Members

That was the idea. Victor was headed towards Phyliss and Chelsea showdown. That's why Billy stopped him with the ridiculous Ash talk. It was meant to be forced.

MCE is better as a villian. She sucks as a goody goody girl. And MCE was stuck with horrible Joshua Morrow.

Archived