Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Members

If he is then I have a suggestion...psst, bring back Colleen and let me write you a decent return story that doesn't involve twins or a weird back from the dead plot. DM me Mal.

Devon and Hilary definitely have fantastic chemistry and what's great about it is that it's not just between the sheets, it's also between the ears.

Those scenes between Noah and Victor were amusing though.  I kind of like seeing Victor in grandfather mode. 

I wanted to tell Noah "oh you never mention how anything was easy for grandpa Victor, never...you're about to get a lecture".

The scene pairs were really good today. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched yesterday's show a few minutes ago. I think both Devon and Lily are benefitting. devon being more obvious though. 

Lilyis being forced to find her way. If Neil was there, he'd be giving out advice and probably protecting her. This way, she's shown as an executive in her own right and more competent. I'm liking it. 

• Members

I actually laughed at that, thinking of your Nick hate lol.

I've loved Victor's reduced screen time. I ended up not hating it when he showed up today.

Is it bad that that's a plot point I'm totally okay with them dropping? Paul and Christine looked like complete idiots not acknowledging they've known this man for 30 years.

• Members

I totally forgot about that too. I guess I'm Mal's target audience, cause he burns through story and I literally don't think of the ones preceding it lol.

Shockingly I think I can see GT's Phyllis with Nick and I HATED the original incarnation of Phick.

• Members

Ha...yeah...Dina was allowed to just leave to Paris without any further questioning. Ashley has moved on. Dina pulled the plug on Graham and went her merry way....LOL

There is no point to have the PD in Genoa City since either cases are dropped or the accused just disappear/vanish/leave town/escape.....LOL

• Members

LOL I was just about to say this! It's not like he's banging on Peter Bregman's dressing-room door with a cupcake and a candle barking "Happy 29 years at Y&R, bud."

I love his hilariously grumpy Twitter feed though. Sometimes it's like a parody Victor Newman Twitter account. Ya got dat!! Eric has never met a shouty exclamation mark he didn't like.

ETA: Bwah! 

Please register in order to view this content

He admits this afterwards:

I hadn’t remembered either, Amy, hahahahaha! Until somebof you loyal fans did!!!

ETA #2: And then somebody posted this:

Wow JFP’s legacy of a shitty set continues on I guess, sorry buddy.

lol EB's response:

No comment!!!!

I love how much he disdained JFP.

Archived