Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only watch part time but - is it just me or my imagination but - so many of the men on this show are such douchebags...there's hardly a male character that is even likeable to me.  Ravi maybe...maybe J.T but he's with Victoria so I don't care....but the other day I was watching....Devon suddenly ordering everyone around and being a douche.  Jack, douche.  Victor, pretty much always has been.  Paul is miserable.  Billy - douche.  Noah with the whining over Tessa and 'the kiss'....douche worthy.  Michael "Summer's Eve" Baldwin... The men are so unlikeable to me....

• Members

Do Cane and Lily have that many fans? I frankly don't wanna see his flat ass or hear him whispering in every scene. Seriously! Does Daniel Goddard think that whispering is some brilliant acting device? Does he think it's sexy? 

This all seems so forced. 

I'm starting to lose interest in the show, which means at this point, I will have no soap to watch. As soap opera diehard, this breaks my heart.

• Members

I was watching on and off today, but the Phyllis/JT scenes struck me as odd.  Were they friends the last time JT was on-screen? 

Phyllis dispensing advice on how to raise up children?!?!? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm thinking that Y&R conflates how loud/crazy they are with how many there are.  There always seems to be a very loud but surprisingly modest number of these fans.

If you drop by social media and look at one of their hashtags, it appears seems to be the same small circle that constantly badger certain key Y&R personnel over air time and storylines.

• Members

Sometimes I want to giggle but then I think about how likely it is that catering to fanbase wars is what has been ruining the show for years.

Lately, I've been reading complaints about how Lily should just get over her feelings and love and take care of the kid.  I'm guessing those folks long for the days when she did nothing but walk around wearing a garter, and undies and had couch sex with Cane. That's not a sustainable story. These are also the first folks to whine about how Lane has nothing to do. 

Sunshine and rainbows will only take a character so far.

Archived