Celebrity Big Brother

KMan101

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ross and Marissa were p*ss poor players tbh. Ross only got far b/c everyone (minus Omarosa) were too stupid to target him. Also, both of his HoHs had to be thrown to him. 

I wanted Omarosa (yes, shocking as it is) or Ari to win it all. I would've been content with Mark winning too had he not stupid threw the previous HoH that got Omarosa out. 

Besides the ending of this season, this was a solid season of BB and the best in a long time. Possibly the best season since s11. 

• 10 months later...
  • Members

My predictions:

Dina's gonna quit.  In the UK version, someone walks every season and Dina fits that role.  She has no possible alliances and lacks charm.

Tamar and Kandi will align with LoLo Jones to the detriment of the WWE unknown person.  However, in the early games, Tamar and Kandi will be on separate teams to try to create animosity. 

There's a lot of male energy which will be interesting given how they overlap each other.  Lochte and Joey Lawrence are both known as dumb jocks while Kato and Tom Green are usually very silly on these types of celebrity shows.  However, Tom and Joey both have poor reputations based on their anger, while Kato and Lochte are just there for a paycheck and a good time, so it will be interesting to see how long they can suppress their instincts.

Also, Lochte was just in rehab, Kandi doesn't drink and I don't think Tom Green drinks, so the alcohol thing will become an issue.

Anthony Scaramucci will try an unfortunate attempt at redemption, only to be voted out early.  

Also, how will they cover it on The Talk?

• Members

I'm pretty sure he was a second selection. Word is that Spicer was allegedly signed on and backed out. Tiffany "NY" Pollard was going to be on too, but she wanted too much money. I feel CBS should've just paid her for it. 

I knew Mooch or Spicer were going to do it given that Omarosa was a success and won a lot of the audience over. I think a former cabinet member of the Trump organization is going to be a staple on this show for seasons to come. We can blames Les Moonves for that decision despite him being out at CBS. 

I'm rooting mainly for Kandi and Jonathan. Those 2 I see going far. 

First three boots are gonna be: Mooch, Tamar, and possibly Kato. I can see it now.

• Members

Spicer was also a rumored contestant on Dancing with the Stars, but he is contracted as a Fox News "Insider" which prevents him from signing with other networks.

I'm amused when gossip stories are so easily invalidated by a simple internet search that one wonders if the term 'gossip editor' is an illusion.

• Members

I think it was true. Word was that a lot of the original cast dropped out days before they were supposed to be sequestered. 

Tiffany is close with Omarosa, and I am pretty sure Tiffany went to the table wanting what Omarosa got last year. CBS is dumb to have not negotiated and snagged Tiffany b/c she would've kept the show trending for whole 3 weeks run. Her social media presence is strong

• Members

I think with Omarosa it was more of a special deal because she was national news. 

With that said, I would have paid Tiffany the money, and just not wasted the cash on the likes of Scaramucci, somebody that was only "famous" for about five days and is dragged out by the media because the media is so in love with itself. 

I'm not sure I'll watch but if that bigoted beached whale Stephen Baldwin isn't on there than I may give it more of a try. Literally the only thing of value he ever did was show his ass 25 years ago.

Archived