Celebrity Big Brother

KMan101

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

James came across like a smug prick. 

Omarosa knows how to play the reality game and came across surprisingly likeable. I can't imagine the Big Brother House is 10% as stressful as the Trump White House. I'm sure this is an easy breezy vacation for her.

Brandi also knows how this show works, given that she did the UK version in the summer so she'll be just fine and might improve her bad image somewhat.

I love Ross Matthews - a ray of sunshine, so I hope he goes far. 

• Members

Really fun premiere. I like this cast. A lot.

Shannon, Marissa, Ross

Please register in order to view this content

and ... Omarosa. She delievered like she always does. And I'm here for it.

Oh, James ... lol. His conversation getting to know Omarosa and then Brandi telling him to basically shut the [!@#$%^&*] up was hilarious. I still like him though. He had some decent Diary Rooms.

I like everyone really.

• Members

Chuck was voted out 7-1. Metta accidentally voted for Chuck to leave (he thought he was voting for Chuck to stay ... lmao). Brandi, Ross, Shannon, Ari and Marissa flipped and voted for Chuck instead of James (Mark of course voted out Chuck because he has an alliance with James). Omarosa was left out of the vote.

I was sorry to see Chuck go but James is entertaining me and playing the game so I'm glad he's sticking around. I'm sure the producers want his millions of followers to keep watching too

But it was nice to see a vote flip on the first vote. And I love that Omarosa was kept out of the loop.

• Members

I've already lost interest and haven't even watched the last two episodes. 

Disappointed Ross, Marissa and Shannon couldn't work together. Very disappointed in Ross and Marissa.

James is fun in the sense that he's kind of clueless in a lot of ways. I also like he's trying to play the game, but there's no doubt he should have gone home first. Switching the vote to Chuck ruined the season, lol.

It's hilarious that Ross and Marissa are now panicking. Karma will always get ya

At this point I hope Omarosa just alternates HOH and Veto and knocks them all out.

It's funny that Ross, Marissa, Ari and Brandi are panicking. Maybe you shouldn't have gone after Shannon for virtually no reason other than insecurity and jealousy? (Yeah she overplayed a bit, but they turned on her SO fast). Metta wants to go home, you should have nominated him and sent him home. I'm all for playing the game but these people played too hard too fast.

I'm sad to realize I haven't *truly loved* a season since Big Brother 10.

Amazing Race has kind of lost me too. I struggle to keep up with it. Survivor nearly lost me too but they rebounded with better casting and editing (still not perfect but it's better than how recruit heavy Seasons 10-19 were. Ironically BB has undergone a downward slope in those same seasons ...)

• Members

So. I finally caught up on the last few episodes.

I know I kind of wrote it off after the Shannon thing, but this season has been really entertaining and fun. The focus on gameplay (albeit good or bad) has been great. No showmances is fabulous. It really almost felt like old school BB (albeit with twists). I'd easily rank CBB ahead of BB12-BB19. It far outranks them.

It's also made me truly, TRULY, realize how far the original show has fallen. I mean, I knew. But between CBB and BBOTT, the original is such a letdown now. It's all about who can lounge around at day camp the longest to collect a stipend. It was refreshing to see so many people try to play the game. (Apparently Jun shaded the more recent casts by saying as much, which Elena, go figure, took notice of and seemed to not grasp that yes girl you went there to promote yourself and collect a check. I thought she could have had potential but like many women before her she was too caught up in showmance drama to focus on the game).

I'm so sick of showmances. But Grodner seems to love them. In an interview she seemed almost disappointed to not have that angle to focus on. She is such a problem. I wish she'd get fired but because BB is so steady they don't seem to view her as a problem. But she is.

• Members

Archived