Days Feburary Sweeps

• Members

Paul & Will learn that John is poisoning Steve.

Carrie & Billie return

Billie knows why John is poisoning Steve.

Val figures out that Lani is pregnant with Eli's child.

JJ proposes to Lani

Lani continues to lie about who the baby's father is.

Carrie knows Rafe's dirty little secret

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These actually sound promising!  Thank you

Please register in order to view this content

(But I am really, really hesitant about the John/Steve story.  And I'm glad it sounds like Carrie and Billie will have a variety of things to do... really hoping for scenes with Will, ESP. with CARRIE!!!  Lol.)

• Members

I had no clue Billie was returning. Who's playing her?

I'm not feeling the Lani story. Lani's always been kind of a blah character to begin with, and I'm not into watching her be miserable about her pregnancy.

Looking forward to Paul/Will. I have no idea where this poisoning story is going.

• Members

Personally I think Lani would have worked if she was introduced with her mom back on the canvas as well. They could have recast Tamara Price, if Marilyn McCoo wasn’t available, with Petronia Paley or Tamara Tunie and did a nice little Triangle with Tamara/Abe/Val. Lani little thing with Shawn could have brought conflict on Tamara and Marlena’s friendship with Lani not caring about Belle and Shawn’s marriage. 

Does Lani even have any girlfriends she hang with? 

• Members

Ooh, that'd be good. I'd sooner choose Tamara because I found Petronia's acting to be too "soap operay." 

No, Lani's "friend" is her doctor Kayla, who's the aunt of the man Lani's fooling. Silly. 

Let's come up with a list of better actresses to replace Sal. She just doesn't cut it. 

• Members

Well, in Salem, birth dates are merely suggestions. Otherwise, Lani would be currently dating an 8th grade boy in JJ. 

Would Reign Edwards from B&B be too young? I'm assuming her days are numbered there unless they finally recast Zende.  Y&R's Hilary would be a great catch, regardless of who she played (DAYS would likely make her into another long-lost Carver anyhow, but I digress...) 

• Members

Ron doesn’t care about Lani. They are just going through the motions of this story, but that character is as generic as it gets. Maybe an actress with more charisma would give the role some spark, but there’s ultimately there’s no there there.

Archived