Sign in to follow this  
YRBB

Charmed: Reboot

I could give two shits about this reboot but I wish Combs would keep her mouth shut. Even if she's right, I kind of don't like her for some reason.

And it's been 12 years, she needs to get over the CW cancelling Charmed.

Edited by KMan101

In all honesty - that write up just sounds like it's gone through some Tumblr/Social Justice Warrior filter of popular buzz words and makes it sound awful as a result. I actually would've preferred the story set in 1976 tbh, but I guess they want to avoid that extra cost to try and make it appear as 42 years ago.

In case you missed it...the trailer dropped...

To be fair...I went into it hating it like people were hating Dynasty before it started to air.

And...I didn't hate it.

It has some potential I admit. However I still would much prefer something having to do with Piper's kids myself. But...I actually might tune in.

On 2/8/2018 at 9:22 AM, KMan101 said:

I could give two shits about this reboot but I wish Combs would keep her mouth shut. Even if she's right, I kind of don't like her for some reason.

And it's been 12 years, she needs to get over the CW cancelling Charmed.

I thought by the time it was over all of the actresses hated the show? Maybe that was just AM and not HMC.

Ok.. I don't hate this... it has potential.  It all depends on the chemistry between the three actresses.

Hopefully, the actresses in real life aren't divas like SD, AM, and HMC were.

58 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

Ok.. I don't hate this... it has potential.  It all depends on the chemistry between the three actresses.

Hopefully, the actresses in real life aren't divas like SD, AM, and HMC were.

TBF, they didn't start out that way. Or faked it extremely well for the first two seasons. 

Edited by Taoboi

On 5/18/2018 at 7:46 PM, Juliajms said:

I thought by the time it was over all of the actresses hated the show? Maybe that was just AM and not HMC.

HMC seems like she enjoys being outraged. I thought they were all over the show too by the time it ended. It definitely lasted a season or two longer than it should have.

The promo for the new show looks OK, I guess.

^ I definitely would have watched the reboot if it came out a few years ago.  There is so much good TV right now I doubt I will at this point, unless I hear it's really good.