Megyn Kelly Melts Down

DRW50

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NBC only hired her because of Trump's attacks and because of sexual harassment scandals at Fox News. It seems as if they believed they could somehow capitalize on that by gaining her Fox News viewers and perhaps build more of a following. Megyn Kelly is a partisan hack that doesn't appeal to anyone but extremely conservative people who are always angry (she seems angry all the time herself). When she went off on Jane Fonda they should have fired her, because that was an absolutely insane display for television.

• Members

And it didn't even make sense to bring it up JUST because Jane didn't want to talk about her plastic surgeries.

Because, it's just not fair that Becky has to be nice now to all the coloreds and faggots.

Am I wrong for saying that I always preferred CBS to the other two (or three)?

Brian Williams was...okay, but I'm starting to think he'd have made a much better late-night host or even comedic actor.

• Members

And nowhere was that more apparent, IMO, than in Matt Lauer and Al Roker's cameos in those ridiculous "Sharknado" movies.  IDC Syfy and NBC are owned by the same mega-corp; the network never should have signed off on those.

• Members

I knew the right was going to try to carry water for her mostly so they can peddle the "own the libs" moneymaking machine any way they can, but the efforts are embarrassing even for them. Touting a poll that has 55% of respondents saying they agree with her firing. Trying to make "whiteface" a thing and shaming Lester Holt and Hoda Kotb for wearing whiteface...even though Kotb wasn't even wearing any as that was just her actual face. I guess to Ben Shapiro and friends, they all look alike. 

Archived