Megyn Kelly Melts Down

DRW50

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back when I was a kid that was OK, as long as you were dressing up as, like, a character.

Wow.  Megyn Kelly looks really good for someone who grew up during the 1870's.

Megyn "Topsy" Kelly: "I want to begin with two words, I'm sorry."

And I want to respond with two words, f**k you.

• Members

It's all gone south for Megyn very rapidly. Her people blame her pushing NBC/Lack on #MeToo stuff in the must-read Daily Beast piece below, which likely has a kernel of truth - but obviously with Megyn (the woman who doubted Kavanaugh's accusers) it's always much more than that. She attempted to jump to UTA yesterday after being dropped by and/or (depending on who you ask) quitting CAA citing its conflict of interest representing her NBC superiors, only for UTA to turn her away.

And now....

• Members

Welp. She and NBC *did* want to attract more deplorable viewers (they seem to think there are a majority of them out there) and have consistently tried to bait POC, females, progressives and Jane Fonda with their lame-ass talking points. Couldn't happen to two more deserving people/organizations, as far as I'm concerned!

May she marry a Fox News executive who cheats on her left and right. And may she fill her life with getting the local PTA riled up about 'Halloween costumes.'

• Members

Not sure it's noted in the above blitz of stories, but Kelly is also hiring a lawyer, possibly trying to go to battle with NBC. Her show got pulled for the week after castmembers from House of Cards refused to appear.

• Members

Oh those out of control Hollywood liberals.

I can imagine the right wing outrage circuit is already on full blast for her. This may be her ticket back to Faux News. 

i wonder if this may just be a reason to get her back into NBC News full time. She matches the political beliefs of Andrew Lack and she was a blatant shill for Kavanaugh not long ago.

• Members

Again, seeing as she was dropped from/quit CAA over its NBC ties, UTA won't touch her and she is now engaging legal counsel, I don't think so. There's a lot of information above; read the Daily Beast story for more on her and Lack. They no longer get along - probably for the wrong reasons.

Archived