GH Actress Demoted

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The next season of DWTS is supposed to be short and with sport stars, so Genie would not be a good candidate for it. I know that her hubby Jonathan had directed episodes of "The Librarians" which doesn't film in LA along with the one episode of the new Star Trek show like titan mentioned

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sounds like somebody has been under pressure.

If she’s not on with an actual story there is no point.  This is twice Valentini has dropped her rather than go forward with the story that was written. First he didn’t extend her short term contract and go forward with Ron’s story involving her and Lucy with the Deception Spa.  Second with the Mayor storyline.  Give her a break.

• Members

Oh she is playing the game y’all.  

If it was’t him, then it was Varni.  And since Varni already tried to downplay it in that interview I guess they both are feeling it and possibly trying to shift blame a little.

Too bad the fire Frank thing was just ignited by a last straw of Genie being let go.  He’s got some major issues to fix unrelated to her.

She has made it clear for years it is a matter of principle to her to not be on the show if she is not on contract.  I guess we will see what happens.

Archived