B&B January 2018 Discussion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Scott Clifton did a great job, but yeah. Liam's a punk.

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood was giving us the Tammy Faye Bakker tarantula tears. She's great, though. B&B has an awesome group of actors they absolutely waste 95 percent of the time or miscast.

• Members

I watch for the comedy of it.  Maybe steffy doesn’t know if she could be the Mother or not? Could that be why her Doctor ordered a standard Paternity test?  To see if she would be the Mother??? And you can always tune in to see the awful Don Diamont yell - “Nooooooooo!!!!!”  Like he did when he blew up his own son or apparently when he finds out his son knows he banged his wife.  Maybe Quinn AND Sheila changed the paternity results!?  Lolll.  And what is the non-story of Maya?  Get rid of her.  Now we have Carter professing - hey - if things ain workin out for you girl, I’m still here!  What is with these hot men going googly over googly eyed Maya?  Character is irrelevant and was wrecked when they wrote no drama and everyone accepted the Myron.  Not real world.   The “lead model” of Forrester was a guy and everyone loved it and no Papparazzi in LA, nor anywhere she travels.  Now Carter is crawling back up in her non-womb.  So stupid and gross.  

• Members

Nope. I believe she has wanted to bang Bill for years (and they had a shitload of chemistry back in the day). However, as Taylor's daughter, she knew that doing his greasy ass while shacked up with his do-gooding son needs a 'viable' justification. Otherwise, people might compare her to Brooke!

It is incredible how much she was crying but her makeup and lipstick never moved. That stuff is permanently tattooed!

I FFed through Maya's boring convo with Carter and anything involving Wyatt because his high-pitched voice is 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

LOL Bill and Liam look like two bull mastifs fighting on the ground like that. 

Please register in order to view this content

Brooke as conceived by Bill Bell was a fascinating character -- a hopeless romantic who confused sex for love... an ambitious chemist determined to make it to the top... a scrappy anti-heroine who made no apologies for loving male companionship and getting Stephanie's repressed ass mad as hell.

Steffy spent all her adult life basically saying she would never be like trashy Brooke, that she was class and balls like her grandma (she also didn't hesitate to call her mother a weakling in so many words). Now she's getting herself into the same hot water that Brooke used to back in the 90s -- and sticking to members of the same family, too. 

Archived