DAYS: January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just saw Tuesday's episode.

1. Love the Will and Marlena scenes.

2. Umm..a booboo in the Will and Marlena scenes. In all of their scenes even with the one with Roman he(Will) is wearing only a long sleeve shirt. After commercial break Will is wearing a green jacket over his shirt. Um where did the jacket come from?...LOL

3. Nice twist in John poisoning Steve. But why?

4. Paul's reaction to Will moving in next door...

Please register in order to view this content

5. Sonny is already back from his trip?  I didn't miss him.  FS acting is getting downright horrible. Ron needs to end this Sonny vs Brady mess. Sonny can't pull it off.

6. Sonny and Paul scenes....zzzzzzzz....Sonny is such a bore. Complaining to Paul about Brady.

• Members

Will and Paul are cute

Please register in order to view this content

Sonny who? Go back to London fool

I think Paul's so resistant to a friendship with Will because he knows deep down he would jump in the sack with him in a minute.

If Sonny was the character he was before 2015, I'd be all for a throuple with Will/Sonny/Paul. I'm shocked Ron hasn't brought hottie Derrick back (who should have been the Will recast) instead we get Greg Rikaart (who I do like but after Kevin was on Y&R WAAAAAAAAY too long I don't need to see his face, but maybe I'll like him again on DAYS).

• Members

I think it has more to do than that. Like Marlena said Paul is still hurting from Sonny's dumping him and seeing Will only reminds him of that. It would be great to see Paul and Will become a couple and later married as Sonny watched painfully and left for good.

The dream sequences were more exciting then the actual episode. Don't care for a widowed Kate's grieve. Abby's profound grief over Andre is a bit much. I never saw this '''great friendship'' Abby had with The Raven Feather Killer on screen. Andre's murder has to be the dullest murder mystery ever. Jen & Eric were so boring The only highlights were seeing Eric. Eli and JJ bare chest.

Archived